**** Throg (Puddlegulp) ****

Comments

• Theghouse
    Theghouse Posts: 315 Mover and Shaker
    We have Lockjaw who is also a Pet Avenger and he is a normal 4-star.  That combined with a lack of mention that he will be limited leads me to think he's just another normal 4-star.
  • Omegased
    Omegased Posts: 556 Critical Contributor
    SO, are we thinking we'll see Throg feed a 5star (please be BRB)? I think launching a 4 with a feeder is a great way to do it.

• Kross
    Kross Posts: 80 Match Maker
    Omegased said:
    SO, are we thinking we'll see Throg feed a 5star (please be BRB)? I think launching a 4 with a feeder is a great way to do it.

At this point I would LOVE to see any new feeders.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    Launching with a feeder seems like the new hotness considering Red Gaurdian launched feeding Yelena and Scorpion launched feeding Carbage. Seems like a good connection for Throg to feed BRB, but I don’t think it’s safe to assume all new 4*s will launch feeding somebody personally.
  • LavaManLee
    LavaManLee Posts: 1,246 Chairperson of the Boards
    Launching with a feeder seems like the new hotness considering Red Gaurdian launched feeding Yelena and Scorpion launched feeding Carbage. Seems like a good connection for Throg to feed BRB, but I don’t think it’s safe to assume all new 4*s will launch feeding somebody personally.
    I could be wrong, but I thought adding the feeder to RG and Scorp was stealthily done and not done on their launch.  Again, definitely might be wrong but I don't remember the feeder coming immediately upon either of their launch.
  • MoosePrime
    MoosePrime Posts: 946 Critical Contributor
    I could be wrong, but I thought adding the feeder to RG and Scorp was stealthily done and not done on their launch.  Again, definitely might be wrong but I don't remember the feeder coming immediately upon either of their launch.
    They were not announced here on the forums, if that's what you mean by "stealthily done".
    As far as I know, no one has provided any evidence that they were not feeders at launch.
  • LavaManLee
    LavaManLee Posts: 1,246 Chairperson of the Boards
    They were not announced here on the forums, if that's what you mean by "stealthily done".
    As far as I know, no one has provided any evidence that they were not feeders at launch.
    Well, they actually weren't announced anywhere at all, not just this forum.  So, yes, I consider that stealth but can understand if others do not.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    They weren’t changed to be feeders secretly, they just came out as feeders with no fanfare like is being described here as best we can tell.
  • Jacklag
    Jacklag Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker
    DAZ0273 said:
    This version of Throg is not the Loki cursed Thor version. He is an homage to Walt Simonson. IMHO the best Thor creator ever, so he is a cool thing to have in game I think.
    So there is still no 4* version of the real Thor.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,572 Chairperson of the Boards
    Jacklag said:
    DAZ0273 said:
    This version of Throg is not the Loki cursed Thor version. He is an homage to Walt Simonson. IMHO the best Thor creator ever, so he is a cool thing to have in game I think.
    Thor Odinson, no.
  • MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 975 Critical Contributor
    DAZ0273 said:
    Jacklag said:
    DAZ0273 said:
    Thor Odinson, no.
    *nods sagely*
  • Jacklag
    Jacklag Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker
    See? There's still not enough Thor.
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,516 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2020
    Jacklag said:
    See? There's still not enough Thor.

Well, Hemsworth is in the next Thor and Guardians. They'll need to release some characters to promote those movies.
    Knock Knock
    Who's there?
    Opportunity.
  • Michael1957
    Michael1957 Posts: 630 Critical Contributor
    Kermit seems just stupid on initial play 
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2020
    I like his animations and sound effects. Who's that owl?

He will send himself airborne and his green power isn't an AoE. The board was filled with charged tiles, except yellow charged tiles. And I took zero damage.
  • Mr_F
    Mr_F Posts: 676 Critical Contributor
    Who's that owl?

Ehm... Redwing, Falcon's falcon.

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thanks. A falcon.  :D
  • Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2020
    Pet avengers are lockjaw, throg, lockheed, redwing, zabu, hairball and ms. Lion.
    Still we are missing some. Not sure if we need them.
    Throg is slow. He could troll a bit the enemies teamed with lockjaw, still. 
    Being the third carnage.
  • Michael1957
    Michael1957 Posts: 630 Critical Contributor
    It could be The Owl from Daredevil and Netflix 
  • formula11
    formula11 Posts: 68 Match Maker
    Pssst. Don't tell anybody but throg feeds BRB