Story mode incomplete again

Options
Funny bug - I found today (not sure when this happened) that my very first story node is again incomplete, even though I finished it long time ago. As a proof, event description confirmed I reached the first (win with all colors PWs), however was still claiming I didn't got the crystal rewards.

So I replayed this event and got both rewards, again :D Extra 25 crystals is always nice. I'm not gonna report this bug as it's useful - guys, check yourselves if this happened to you and if you can get extra crystals, too!

Comments

• Tremayne
    Tremayne Posts: 1,611 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Thanks for the tip. I saw the glitch but didn’t think the prize would be delivered again.
  • TheHunter
    TheHunter Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Thanks for the heads up and extra gold! Interesting to note that the old version of "match 10 or more gems of your planeswalker colours..." is playing out here to collect the gold - so you have to make the gem swap yourself, nothing from cascades counts.
  • Tremayne
    Tremayne Posts: 1,611 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    @Xucachris - I noticed the same thing.
  • Stormcrow
    Stormcrow Posts: 462 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I don't think this is a bug necessarily; they made some changes to the enemy decks and objectives in a recent patch and I think that re-set completion on the nodes.
  • Persil
    Persil Posts: 137 Tile Toppler
    edited December 2020
    Options
    I'm glad that you got extra crystals :)
    Stormcrow said:
    I don't think this is a bug necessarily; they made some changes to the enemy decks and objectives in a recent patch and I think that re-set completion on the nodes. 
    Well something is definitely not right given that - as showed in the photo above - the first goal's description has all five colors on, so they are counted as completed - while the prize is not.