What Marvel character are you hoping for? (post movesets)

Comments

• NemoAbernnigan
    NemoAbernnigan Posts: 188 Tile Toppler
    Akoni said:

Super Sabre (Martin Fletcher)

3 Star (Rare)

Suggested Health: Moderate
    Suggested Base Match Damage: Moderate

Finger Snap 10  AP
    Sabre snaps his fingers to create a sonic boom small enough to control, but powerful enough to be effective. Deal 459 damage and destroy a selected Basic color tile (does not generate AP).
    (At level 40)
    • Level 2: Deal 551 damage.
    • Level 3: Deal 610 damage and destroy a Basic color tile or Team-Up tile.
    • Level 4: Deal 674 damage.
    • Level 5: Deal 750 damage and destroy any tile.

Mach One Punch 7  AP
    Sabre moves his fist at supersonic speed and pulls it at the last second to smack his foe with a surprisingly powerful gust of air. Deal 400 damage and stun the target for 1 turn.
    (At level 40)
    • Level 2: Deal 400 damage and stun for 2 turns.
    • Level 3: Deal 400 damage and stun for 3 turns.
    • Level 4: Deal 600 damage and stun for 3 turns.
    • Level 5: Deal 900 damage and stun for 4 turns.

Flurry of Jabs 9  AP
    Moving at tremendous speeds, Sabre strikes with a flurry of mosquito-like punches. Deal 898 hits of 1 damage.
    (At level 40)
    • Level 2: Deal 987 hits of 1 damage.
    • Level 3: Deal 1096 hits of 1 damage.
    • Level 4: Deal 1228 hits of 1 damage.
    • Level 5: Deal 1400 hits of 1 damage.

Developer's Notes:
    • Flurry of Jabs is not a typo. Instead of dealing one hit of damage, Super Sabre instead deals a LOT of hits for 1 damage each. When applied, to an enemy, it may appear to hit all at once (super speed), however, if it downs an enemy before all hits are in, the remaining hits will go to the next enemy.
    I love the Flurry of Jabs concept, however I do think it would be quite broken, considering how strike tiles would amplify it, and it would have some very... interesting interactions with abilities like BRB's clash of the worthy. Perhaps tone down its strength so that it only hits once for every AP spent on the ability, and have it drain your whole red pool when you cast it?

You could decrease initial cost to 5 and have it deal a burst of x damage times the number of jabs you've hit with so far this game on each , i.e. casting it for 5 deals 5 hits, with the 2nd hit dealing 1 + 1x damage, the 3rd dealing 1 + 2x, 4th dealing 1 + 3x, and the 5th dealing 1 + 4x. A 2nd cast would start at 1 + 5x and continue to ramp up. If x equalled the number of abilities he's cast plus matches he's made this game it'd be weak at start but ramp up drastically- particularly if he's the one making the matches on his strong colors rather than hiding behind a higher level tank.

So, for example, if you match red with him on turns one and two, on turn 3 you can cast a 6 cost 6 hit Flurry, with x equalling 3- 2 matches + 1 cast- so that it hits for 1, 1 + (1x3), 1 + (2x3), 1 + (3x3), 1 + (4x3), and 1 + (5x3). So 1, 4, 7, 10, 16, which only amounts to 38 damage across 6 hits, and costs you 6 red AP. Pretty weak.

However... If you cast it at 10 red, after having already done this once as shown, and making 5 matches since, then x = 9 (7 matches + 2 casts), the hit counter starts at 6, and it's instead, 1 + (6x9), 1 + (7x9), 1 + (8x9), 1 + (9x9), 1 + (10x9), 1 + (11x9), 1 + (12x9), 1 + (13x9), 1 + (14x9), 1 + (I5x9) Or, 55, 64, 73, 82, 91, 100, 109, 118,  127, 135 for a total of 954 over 10 hits, costing 10 red AP. Much more reasonable.

Cast a 3rd time, 2 matches later, at the same 6 hits for 6 red as the first cast, x = 12 (9 matches + 3 casts) and the hit counter is at 16, so it now does 1 + (16x12), 1 + (17x12), 1 + (18x12), 1 + (19x12), 1 + (20x12), I + (21x12), or, 193, 205, 217, 229, 241, 253, for a total of 1338 damage across 6 hits, and only costing you 6 red AP. Now it's quite good. 

So it's much weaker early game, hits fewer times so it doesn't benefit from strike tiles as much or cause the absurd interactions it would with abilities like clash of the worthy that count each hit, and scales drastically as the game progresses and he makes more matches and casts more abilities and lands more jabs. I think it fits with the speedster theme, he's still landing super speed punches, and the damage ramp is thematic as well, representing his continuing acceleration and the current velocity of each punch.

If he was a 4* I would say give him an x damage punch for every y tiles matched, destroyed or otherwise removed from the board by his matches and abilities, plus one initial z damage punch, where x = 1/5/10/15/20 + the number of enemy special tiles matched, destroyed, or removed by your team so far this game, y is 20/15/I0/5/1, and z is the total number of tiles matched, destroyed, or otherwise removed from the board by his matches and abilities times 100.  So 9 cost, 3 matches and 9 tiles minimum, at 5 ranks in the skill = 9 punches of 20 damage following 1 initial punch of 900 damage, for a total of 1080 damage over 10 hits. If he's matched, destroyed, and otherwise removed 50 tiles from the board, and 10 of them were enemy special tiles, then at rank 5, he instead hits for 5000, followed by 50 hits of 30 (20 + 10 enemy special tiles) for a total of 6500 over 51 hits. The numbers on the x, y, and z would have to be tweaked, the cost might need to be increased, and interactions with abilities that count hits could still be totally wild, but it would allow for the number of hits to reach really high levels, as in your proposal, without getting quite as carried away. In this version I believe 12 would be a better cost, and 1 punch for every 10 tiles would balance out more reasonably, making it a late game big hit type skill instead. 

In any case, the 1400 hits of 1 damage for a cost of 9 that you proposed is a cool idea, but utterly game breaking with, say, Gr4cket, and Polaris (or really anyone who can get high amounts of strike tile damage boosting going). If you have even a single strike tile of 99, each of those 1400 punches hits for 100 damage instead, and 1400000 damage for 9 AP is ridiculous. Hence my suggested tweaks. Specifying that the punches' strength can't be modified by strike tiles would also be a simple fix, but would make it far weaker and still fail to address the problem of interactions with abilities like Clash of the Worthy, and I was looking for a middle ground.
  • Kelvinkhr
    Kelvinkhr Posts: 145 Tile Toppler

Baron Zemo 

4-Star Rarity (Legendary)

Barony - Black (Passive)

Baron Zemo makes use of his influence and power to further his goals. When an enemy makes a match in their strongest colour, creates a strength 90 Strike tile. When an enemy matches away a special tile, steals 3 AP in random colours.

Level 2 - Creates a strength 120 tile. Steals 5 AP in random colours.

Level 3 - Creates one Strike tile, one Protect tile and one Attack tile.

Level 4 - Creates strength 150 tiles. Steals 7 AP in random colours.

Level 5 - Creates two Strike tiles of strength 180 each.

Blood Blade - Green (7 AP)

Baron Zemo lunges forward with his blade, striking at the enemy’s weak point, dealing 900 damage. If Zemo is Invisible, destroys all tiles in the enemy’s weakest colour, dealing additional damage. 

Level 2 - Deals 1200 damage.

Level 3 - Destroys enemy special tiles while Invisible, dealing additional damage.

Level 4 - Deals 1800 damage.

Level 5 - Deals 2100 damage.

Crooked Justice - Purple (Passive)

Baron Zemo swears revenge on his enemies. When an enemy matches a special tile, Baron Zemo goes Invisible for 1 round. Steals one AP in one colour or enemy special tile each round while Invisible.

Level 2 - Increases Invisibility by 1 round. Steals one AP in two colours while Invisible. 

Level 3 - Invisibility targets other allies for 1 round.

Level 4 - Increases Invisibility by 1 round. Steals two AP in three colours while Invisible. 

Level 5 - Invisibility targets other allies for 2 round. Steals three AP in all colours while Invisible.

• Akoni
    Akoni Posts: 789 Critical Contributor
    Akoni said:

Super Sabre (Martin Fletcher)

3 Star (Rare)

Flurry of Jabs 9  AP
    Moving at tremendous speeds, Sabre strikes with a flurry of mosquito-like punches. Deal 898 hits of 1 damage.
    (At level 40)
    • Level 2: Deal 987 hits of 1 damage.
    • Level 3: Deal 1096 hits of 1 damage.
    • Level 4: Deal 1228 hits of 1 damage.
    • Level 5: Deal 1400 hits of 1 damage.

Developer's Notes:
    • Flurry of Jabs is not a typo. Instead of dealing one hit of damage, Super Sabre instead deals a LOT of hits for 1 damage each. When applied, to an enemy, it may appear to hit all at once (super speed), however, if it downs an enemy before all hits are in, the remaining hits will go to the next enemy.
    I love the Flurry of Jabs concept, however I do think it would be quite broken, considering how strike tiles would amplify it, and it would have some very... interesting interactions with abilities like BRB's clash of the worthy. Perhaps tone down its strength so that it only hits once for every AP spent on the ability, and have it drain your whole red pool when you cast it?

You could decrease initial cost to 5 and have it deal a burst of x damage times the number of jabs you've hit with so far this game on each , i.e. casting it for 5 deals 5 hits, with the 2nd hit dealing 1 + 1x damage, the 3rd dealing 1 + 2x, 4th dealing 1 + 3x, and the 5th dealing 1 + 4x. A 2nd cast would start at 1 + 5x and continue to ramp up. If x equalled the number of abilities he's cast plus matches he's made this game it'd be weak at start but ramp up drastically- particularly if he's the one making the matches on his strong colors rather than hiding behind a higher level tank.

So, for example, if you match red with him on turns one and two, on turn 3 you can cast a 6 cost 6 hit Flurry, with x equalling 3- 2 matches + 1 cast- so that it hits for 1, 1 + (1x3), 1 + (2x3), 1 + (3x3), 1 + (4x3), and 1 + (5x3). So 1, 4, 7, 10, 16, which only amounts to 38 damage across 6 hits, and costs you 6 red AP. Pretty weak.

However... If you cast it at 10 red, after having already done this once as shown, and making 5 matches since, then x = 9 (7 matches + 2 casts), the hit counter starts at 6, and it's instead, 1 + (6x9), 1 + (7x9), 1 + (8x9), 1 + (9x9), 1 + (10x9), 1 + (11x9), 1 + (12x9), 1 + (13x9), 1 + (14x9), 1 + (I5x9) Or, 55, 64, 73, 82, 91, 100, 109, 118,  127, 135 for a total of 954 over 10 hits, costing 10 red AP. Much more reasonable.

Cast a 3rd time, 2 matches later, at the same 6 hits for 6 red as the first cast, x = 12 (9 matches + 3 casts) and the hit counter is at 16, so it now does 1 + (16x12), 1 + (17x12), 1 + (18x12), 1 + (19x12), 1 + (20x12), I + (21x12), or, 193, 205, 217, 229, 241, 253, for a total of 1338 damage across 6 hits, and only costing you 6 red AP. Now it's quite good. 

So it's much weaker early game, hits fewer times so it doesn't benefit from strike tiles as much or cause the absurd interactions it would with abilities like clash of the worthy that count each hit, and scales drastically as the game progresses and he makes more matches and casts more abilities and lands more jabs. I think it fits with the speedster theme, he's still landing super speed punches, and the damage ramp is thematic as well, representing his continuing acceleration and the current velocity of each punch.

If he was a 4* I would say give him an x damage punch for every y tiles matched, destroyed or otherwise removed from the board by his matches and abilities, plus one initial z damage punch, where x = 1/5/10/15/20 + the number of enemy special tiles matched, destroyed, or removed by your team so far this game, y is 20/15/I0/5/1, and z is the total number of tiles matched, destroyed, or otherwise removed from the board by his matches and abilities times 100.  So 9 cost, 3 matches and 9 tiles minimum, at 5 ranks in the skill = 9 punches of 20 damage following 1 initial punch of 900 damage, for a total of 1080 damage over 10 hits. If he's matched, destroyed, and otherwise removed 50 tiles from the board, and 10 of them were enemy special tiles, then at rank 5, he instead hits for 5000, followed by 50 hits of 30 (20 + 10 enemy special tiles) for a total of 6500 over 51 hits. The numbers on the x, y, and z would have to be tweaked, the cost might need to be increased, and interactions with abilities that count hits could still be totally wild, but it would allow for the number of hits to reach really high levels, as in your proposal, without getting quite as carried away. In this version I believe 12 would be a better cost, and 1 punch for every 10 tiles would balance out more reasonably, making it a late game big hit type skill instead. 

In any case, the 1400 hits of 1 damage for a cost of 9 that you proposed is a cool idea, but utterly game breaking with, say, Gr4cket, and Polaris (or really anyone who can get high amounts of strike tile damage boosting going). If you have even a single strike tile of 99, each of those 1400 punches hits for 100 damage instead, and 1400000 damage for 9 AP is ridiculous. Hence my suggested tweaks. Specifying that the punches' strength can't be modified by strike tiles would also be a simple fix, but would make it far weaker and still fail to address the problem of interactions with abilities like Clash of the Worthy, and I was looking for a middle ground.
    Oh ****! You are right. I completely forgot about strike tiles. I like your suggestions, but the original intent was for the damage dealt by Flurry of Jabs to be unaffected by Strike tiles.

Also, the idea behind this power was to have this character take advantage of the rule of 1. Which is to say that the minimum amount of damage that can be dealt in MPQ by and to any character, regardless of effects, is 1. Even so, I don't think this power would be broken (if it ignores strike tiles).

Being a 3-star character, it will never become that much of a beast. At most, it will be useful against championed 4-star characters a little bit longer than most maxed out 3-stars. Against multi-cover 5-star characters, he is a nuisance and against championed 5-stars, he's a mosquito. Even against BRB, he isn't much of a threat considering that at a cost of 9, the power will only be fired 1-3 times per match.

With that said, I think characters that deal comparatively small hits of damage deserve more credit. Your suggestion of "9 punches of 20 damage following 1 initial punch of 900 damage, for a total of 1080 damage over 10 hits" is very good. Considering the ease at which strike tiles can populate the board now, a 4-star with that very power could be amazing. 

Nonetheless, thank you for catching that oversight.
  • Akoni
    Spider-Man  the Secret Wars Vol 1 2jpg

Volcana (Classic)

3 Star (Rare)

Health: Moderate
    Match Damage: Moderate

Red Hot 5  AP
    Volcana brings the heat. Remove a Stone or Ash Countdown tile and create a 4-turn Red Plasma Countdown tile. While this tile is present, this power becomes Plasma Form.
    (At level 40)
    • Level 2: Create a 5-turn Red Plasma Countdown tile.
    • Level 3: Create a 6-turn Red Plasma Countdown tile.
    • Level 4: Create a 7-turn Red Plasma Countdown tile.
    • Level 5: Create an 8-turn Red Plasma Countdown tile.
    ==> Plasma Form 5  AP
    In her plasma form, Volcana burns everything in her path to a crisp. Deal 687 damage plus 38 damage for each Red tile, then convert 1 Blue tile to Red. While there is no Plasma Countdown tile, this power becomes Red Hot.
    (At level 40)
    • Level 2: Deal 816 damage plus 43 damage. Convert 1 Blue tile to Red.
    • Level 3: Deal 970 damage plus 49 damage. Convert 1 Blue tile to Red.
    • Level 4: Deal 1159 damage plus 55 damage. Convert 2 Blue tile to Red.
    • Level 5: Deal 1398 damage plus 67 damage. Convert 2 Blue tile to Red.

Rock On 5  AP
    Volcana's body turns to stone giving her tremendous strength and durability. Remove a Plasma or Ash Countdown tile and create a 4-turn Green Stone Countdown tile. While this tile is present, this power becomes Stone Form.
    (At level 40)
    ==> Stone Form 0  AP
    (Passive) In her stone form, Volcana is a stone mason's nightmare. When you make a Green match, destroy a random tile. If it is a Green tile, it deals damage and generates AP. While there is no Stone Countdown tile, this power becomes Rock On.
    (At level 40)
    • Level 2: If it is a Red or Green tile, it deals damage and generates AP.
    • Level 3: When you make a Green match, destroy 2 random tiles.
    • Level 4: If it is a Red, Green, or Black tile, it deals damage and generates AP.
    • Level 5: When you make a Green match, destroy 3 random tiles.

Total Bad Ash 5  AP
    Volcana turns to ash, giving her the power to alter her form at will. Remove a Plasma or Stone Countdown tile and create a 4-turn Black Ash Countdown tile. While this tile is present, this power becomes Ash Form.
    (At level 40)
    ==> Ash Form 5  AP
    Volcana alters her form to tackle problems that can't be solved with brute force. Decrease the strength of all enemy Attack, Strike, and Shield tiles by 10. If you have more Purple than Yellow AP, also steal 1 Red, Green, or Black AP. While there is no Ash Countdown tile, this power becomes Total Bad Ash.
    (At level 40)
    • Level 2: Decrease by 15. Steal 1.
    • Level 3: Decrease by 21. Steal 2.
    • Level 4: Decrease by 27. Steal 2.
    • Level 5: Decrease by 34. Steal 3.

Developer's Notes:
    • Similar to Vision, Volcana can only have 1 of any type of Countdown tile at a time. All others are removed when a new one is placed. 
    • Purple, Yellow and Blue tiles destroyed by Stone Form do not deal damage or generate AP.
    • AP stolen by Ash Form is random.
    • Plasma Form, Stone Form, and Ash Form should seem a little more powerful than their costs suggest since it costs 5 AP just to obtain that power. 
    • As a design note, Marsh Rosenberg (Volcana) was bullied in school for being a larger girl. Originally, after her transformation to Volcana, she appeared to maintain her weight. Modern re-interpretations of the character have her looking much thinner, but I think her weight was a major influence in her original design and she should continue to be depicted as heavier. Although, today, terms such as voluptuous would likely better describe her as she was originally drawn.
  • Akoni
    She-Hulk Vol 1 10jpg
    Mary MacPherran Earth-616 from Web of Spider-Man Vol 1 59 0001jpg
    Titania (Classic)

3 Star (Rare)

Health: High
    Match Damage: High

Titanic Proportions 8  AP
    When Titania gets going, she's hard to stop. If there are less than 5 Green tiles, convert 3 tiles to Green, otherwise, convert 2 tiles to Green.
    (Passive) When you make a Green match-5 or higher, destroy 1 Green tile, dealing damage, but not generating AP.
    (At level 40)
    • Level 2: Convert 5 or 4 tiles to Green. Destroy 2 tiles. (damage, but no AP)
    • Level 3: Convert 6 or 4 tiles to Green. Destroy 3 tiles. (damage & generate 1 AP)
    • Level 4: Convert 6 or 5 tiles to Green. Destroy 3 tiles. (damage & generate 2 AP)
    • Level 5: Convert 8 or 6 tiles to Green. Destroy 3 tiles. (damage & generate 3 AP)

Tank 9  AP
    Though Titania brushes shoulders with villains, she still has people she wants to protect. Create a strength 124 Yellow Shield tile. If an ally has less than 50% health, create a strength 144 Yellow Fortified Shield tile instead.
    (Passive) While there is a friendly Yellow Shield tile, Titania jumps in front to take all enemy match damage.
    (At level 40)
    • Level 2: Create a strength 130 Yellow Shield tile or 150 Yellow Fortified Shield tile.
    • Level 3: Create a strength 144 Yellow Shield tile or 164 Yellow Fortified Shield tile.
    • Level 4: Create a strength 160 Yellow Shield tile or 180 Yellow Fortified Shield tile.
    • Level 5: Create 2 strength 160 Yellow Shield tiles or 180 Yellow Fortified Shield tiles.

Inner Demons 0  AP
    (Passive) Years of bullying has left Titania mentally scarred. If Titania's health drops below 50%, she takes 30% more match damage.
    (At level 40)
    • Level 2: If health is below 45%, she takes 25% more match damage.
    • Level 3: If health is below 40%, she takes 20% more match damage.
    • Level 4: If health is below 35%, she takes 15% more match damage.
    • Level 5: If health is below 30%, she takes 10% more match damage.

Developer's Notes:
    • Titanic Proportions converts non-Green tiles to Green randomly. 
    • Titanic Proportions L3 and L4 generates AP when it destroys extra Green tiles, however, that AP gain is capped. 
    • Tank causes Titania to jump to the front to take match damage if there is a friendly Yellow Shield tile, regardless of whether it is placed by Tank or any other power.
    • Fun fact 1- Titania's best friend is Volcana. As a result, the powers are synchronous all the way down to Volcana's Ash Form which requires her to have more Purple than Yellow to get the full effect.
    • Fun fact 2- One of Titania's arch nemesis' is She-Hulk, hence, 3-star She-Hulk's powers greatly impact Titania. For example, Titania can lose all of her Green AP via She-Hulk's Green, and she can lose her protect tiles via She-Hulk's Blue. 
  • Akoni
    Creatures on the Loose Vol 1 33jpg

J. J. Jameson III (Man-Wolf)

4 Star (Legendary)

Health: High
    Match Damage: Moderate

Wolf Transformation 0  AP
    (Passive) John struggles to free himself from the curse of the Godstone. Every three turns, destroy all Green tiles (does not generate AP), create 3 strength 97 Red Strike tiles, and replace J. J. Jameson III's Red and Green powers with new ones until the end of the turn.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: Create strength 112 Red Strike tiles.
    • Level 3: Create strength 129 Red Strike tiles.
    • Level 4: Create strength 148 Red Strike tiles.
    • Level 5: Create strength 172 Red Strike tiles.
    ==>  Stargod Transformation 12  AP
    With help from Other Realm visitors, John taps into the full power of the Godstone to fight for good. Fortify 2 friendly Red Strike tiles and increase their strength by 80. Drain all Green AP and deal 159 damage to the enemy team for every 3 Green AP drained. While you have 10 or less Green AP, this power becomes Wolf Transformation.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: Fortify 3 Red Strike tiles and increase by 99. Deal 196.
    • Level 3: Fortify 4 Red Strike tiles and increase by 123. Deal 245.
    • Level 4: Fortify 5 Red Strike tiles and increase by 156. Deal 310.
    • Level 5: Fortify all Red Strike tiles and increase by 200. Deal 398.

Aerial Tactics 8  AP
    John's combat and pilot training enables him to stand his own ground against many foes. Deal 719 damage to a selected enemy. If that enemy is airborne, return them and deal 319 more damage.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: Deal 887 damage, If enemy is airborne, return them and deal 394 more.
    • Level 3: Deal 1109 damage, If enemy is airborne, return them and deal 493 more.
    • Level 4: Deal 1404 damage, If enemy is airborne, return them and deal 624 more.
    • Level 5: Deal 1800 damage, If enemy is airborne, return them and deal 800 more.
    ==>  Feral Rage 7  AP
    John lashes out in his transformed state. Deal 416 damage to the enemy team and 250 damage to the target for every 2 friendly Red Strike tiles (max 1250). If there are no other enemies, deal 1666 damage to the target instead.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: Deal 513 and 308 damage (max 1540), or 2053 damage.
    • Level 3: Deal 641 and 385 damage (max 1925), or 2566 damage.
    • Level 4: Deal 812 and 488 damage (max 2440), or 3252 damage.
    • Level 5: Deal 1041 and 625 damage (max 3125), or 4166 damage.

Networking 0  AP
    (Passive) Using his and his father's connections, John tracks down the brightest minds to help free him from the beast. If you have 5 or more Team-Up AP, drain 5 Team-Up AP and convert 2 Team-Up tiles to Green. If you have 10 or more Green AP, J. J. Jameson III's Black power becomes Stargod Transformation.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: Convert 2 Team-Up tiles to Green.
    • Level 3: Convert 3 Team-Up tiles to Green.
    • Level 4: Convert 3 Team-Up tiles to Green.
    • Level 5: Convert 5 Team-Up tiles to Green.
    ==>  Stalking Prey 8  AP
    With superhumanly acute senses, Man-Wolf locks in on his prey, avoiding unnecessary distractions. Deal 639 damage to the enemy with the lowest health, then destroy 2 tile's in that enemy's strongest color and 1 tile in the enemy team's strongest color. (Does not generate AP.)
    (Passive) Enemy trap tiles are visible.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: Deal 789 damage, destroy 3 and 1 tiles.
    • Level 3: Deal 986 damage, destroy 3 and 2 tiles.
    • Level 4: Deal 1248 damage, destroy 4 and 2 tiles.
    • Level 5: Deal 1600 damage, destroy 5 and 3 tiles.

Developer's Notes:
    • Wolf Transformation tracks the turn and activates on every 3rd turn count (i.e. 3, 6, 9, etc.). If J.J. is stunned or Airborne at that time, the turn count continues normally, but Wolf Transformation will not trigger the creation of Strike tiles, destroy Green tiles, or switch John's Red and Green powers. Wolf Transfortmation will trigger during the next scheduled turn count. For example, John is stunned for turn counts 3, 4, and 5. He returns at the start of turn 6 and Wolf Transformation triggers. If, however, he is stunned for turns 4, 5, and 6, then returns at the start of turn 7, Wolf Transformation will not trigger until turn 9, when it is scheduled to trigger. 
    • Green tiles destroyed by Wolf Transformation deal damage, but do not generate AP.
    • Stargod Transformation only fortifies friendly Red Strike tiles. Furthermore, it only increases the strength of the Strike tiles it fortifies.
    • If J.J. is stunned or airborne when you obtain more than 10 Green AP, his Black power remains the same until he is returned. Once returned, if you still have more than 10 Green AP, his Black power switches.
    • Aerial Tactics can target airborne enemies.
    • Feral Rage deals additional damage to the target for every 2 friendly Red Strike tiles. If there are no friendly Red Strike tiles, it deals no additional damage.
  • Akoni
    Super-Villain Team-Up MODOKs 11 Vol 1 3jpg
    The Spot (Classic)

4 Star (Legendary)

Health: Moderate
    Match Damage: Low

Vanishing Trick 7  AP
    To the Spot, stealing is too easy. Select a tile to become a Spot tile. When an enemy makes a match in a Spot tile's color, steal 1 AP of that color.
    (Passive) If the enemy makes a match-5 or greater, they fall into a spot becoming airborne for 1 turn.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: Enemy becomes airborne for 1 turn.
    • Level 3: Enemy becomes airborne for 2 turns.
    • Level 4: Enemy becomes airborne for 3 turns.
    • Level 5: Create 2 Spot tiles. Enemy becomes airborne for 3 turns.

Polka Spots 8  AP
    The Spot covers the area with spots, allowing him to move objects with ease and attack from any direction. Select 2 Basic color tiles and swap them. For each Spot tile, randomly swap 1 more tile of each color. Deal 197 damage for each pair of swapped tiles.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: For each pair of swapped tiles, deal 232 damage.
    • Level 3: For each pair of swapped tiles, deal 290 damage.
    • Level 4: For each pair of swapped tiles, deal 387 damage.
    • Level 5: For each pair of swapped tiles, deal 553 damage.

Stop Hitting Yourself 10  AP
    The Spot shifts the spots on his body to intercept attacks causing the enemy to hit themselves with their own attack. Create a 2-turn fortified Countdown tile targeting a selected enemy. While this tile is present, any match damage The Spot receives from the selected enemy is dealt to that enemy instead.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: 2-turn fortified Countdown tile. Enemy takes match and power damage.
    • Level 3: 3-turn fortified Countdown tile. Enemy takes match damage.
    • Level 4: 3-turn fortified Countdown tile. Enemy takes match and power damage.
    • Level 5: 5-turn fortified Countdown tile. Enemy takes match and power damage.

Developer's Notes:
    • I envision Spot tiles as having a simple design of a Basic color tile with a white dot in the center and a smaller black dot in the center of the white dot.
    • Spot tiles can be matched. 
    • Vanishing Trick steals AP per color, rather than per Spot tile. For example, if there are 2 Blue Spot tiles and the opponent makes a Blue match, Vanishing Trick only steals 1 Blue AP. 
    • For Vanishing Trick L5, the player chooses 2 tiles to become Spot tiles.
    • Polka Spots swaps extra tiles according to the number of Spot tiles available. For example, if Blue and Red are selected with zero Spot tiles, only 1 Blue and 1 Red tile are swapped. If there is 1 Spot tile, swap 2 Blue with 2 Red tiles. If there are 2 Spot tiles, swap 3 Blue tiles with 3 Red tiles.
    • Polka Spots deals all of its damage in 1 hit.
    • Multiple Countdown tiles can be created with Stop Hitting Yourself, however, only one Countdown tile can target a single enemy at a time.
  • Akoni

Magnus (Exiles)

4 Star (Legendary)

Match Damage: High

Particle Conversion 8  AP
    Magnus transforms metallic materials around him into useful items. Select an Attack, Strike, or Shield tile. If it is an enemy tile, convert it to a strength 50 friendly Shield tile. If it is a friendly tile, remove it and deal 800 damage.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: Creates a strength 70 Shield tile or deals 1000 damage.
    • Level 3: Select up to 2 Attack, Strike, or Shield tiles.
    • Level 4: Creates strength 90 Shield tiles or deals 1300 damage.
    • Level 5: Select up to 3 Attack, Strike, or Shield tiles.

Selfless Ward 12  AP
    Leaving himself open for attack, Magnus encases his allies in a force field to protect them from harm. Create a strength 120 Yellow Shield tile.
    (Passive) Magnus is unaffected by friendly Shield tiles. When an enemy fires a power, decrease this power's cost by 1 (min cost 7).
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: Create a strength 190 Yellow Shield tile.
    • Level 3: Create a strength 280 Yellow Shield tile.
    • Level 4: Create a strength 350 Yellow Shield tile.
    • Level 5: Create a strength 425 Yellow Shield tile. Decrease cost by 2.

Steel Touch  9  AP
    Magnus removes his gloves, turning the enemy to solid steel with a single touch. Stun the target for 3 turns, or extend the their stun count by 3 (max 8 turns). If the target's stun count is 8 when this power is fired, down them instead.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: ... (max 7 turns). Down instead if stun count is 7.
    • Level 3: ... (max 6 turns). Down instead if stun count is 6.
    • Level 4: ... (max 5 turns). Down instead if stun count is 5.
    • Level 5: ... (max 4 turns). Down instead if stun count is 4.

• Akoni

Sunfire (Mariko Yashida)

4 Star (Legendary)

Scorcher 8  AP
    Sunfire shoots a beam of plasma, lighting fire to everything in its path. Deal 964 damage plus 97 damage for each friendly Attack tile (up to 10), then create 2 strength 81 Attack tiles.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: Deal 1071 damage plus 108 per Attack tile. Create 2 strength 95 Attack tiles.
    • Level 3: Deal 1260 damage plus 127 per Attack tile. Create 3 strength 95 Attack tiles.
    • Level 4: Deal 1575 damage plus 158 per Attack tile. Create 3 strength 119 Attack tiles.
    • Level 5: Deal 2100 damage plus 211 per Attack tile. Create 3 strength 159 Attack tiles.

Heat Sense 7  AP
    With her ability to see infrared light, there is no hiding from Sunfire. Deal 968 damage to a selected invisible enemy, then convert 1 random Purple or Yellow tile to Blue. 
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: Deal 1076 damage.
    • Level 3: Deal 1196 damage.
    • Level 4: Deal 1495 damage. Convert 2 random Purple or Yellow tiles to Blue.
    • Level 5: Deal 2136 damage. Convert 3 random Purple or Yellow tiles to Blue.

Firestorm 10  AP
    Sunfire goes airborne for 2 turns to deliver an assault from above. When Sunfire returns, destroy 5 random non-friendly tiles, dealing damage, but not generating AP.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: Destroy 6 tiles.
    • Level 3: Deal 624 damage and destroy 8 tiles.
    • Level 4: Deal 998 damage and destroy 10 tiles.
    • Level 5: Deal 1597 damage and destroy 14 tiles.

Developer's Notes:
    • Scorcher's damage and creation of Attack tiles are separate abilities. Damage occurs even if Attack tiles cannot be created and vice versa.
    • Heat Sense allows the player to choose an invisible enemy to deal damage to. If there are no invisible enemies, tiles are still converted to Blue.
    • Firestorm only deals damage and destroys tiles when Sunfire  returns after being sent airborne with its ability. If Sunfire is sent airborne by another power, no damage is done and no tiles are destroyed upon her return.
    • Firestorm can destroy any tile that isn't a friendly tile.
  • Akoni

Morph (Exiles)

4 Star (Legendary)

Deformation 0  AP
    (Passive) Morph's malleability allows him to absorb the impact of physical blows, leaving him virtually unharmed. When Morph takes match damage, create a 3-turn Countdown tile that heals Morph for 20% of the damage received when it expires.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: Heals for 30%.
    • Level 3: Heals for 40%.
    • Level 4: Heals for 55%.
    • Level 5: Heals for 75%

Beef Up 11  AP
    By expanding his muscles, Morph increases his strength to incredible levels for short periods at a time. Create a 3-turn Green Countdown tile and destroy all other Green tiles. (Does not deal damage or generate AP.) While this tile is present, increase Morph's match damage by 13 for each Green tile destroyed (up to 12).
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: Increase match damage by 20.
    • Level 3: Increase match damage by 27.
    • Level 4: Increase match damage by 34. 
    • Level 5: Increase match damage by 43. 4-turn Countdown tile.

Morph 5  AP
    Morph alters his form in a multitude of ways.
    ==>Twin Punch 4  AP
    Morph stretches his arms to hit the target and 1 other random enemy for 655 damage.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: 891 damage.
    • Level 3: 1113 damage.
    • Level 4: 1299 damage.
    • Level 5: 1507 damage.
    ==>Gas Cloud 5  AP
    Morph alters his chemical composition to turn to gas, suffocating the enemy. Deal 588 damage to the enemy team and stun them for 1 turn.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: 722 damage.
    • Level 3: 889 damage.
    • Level 4: 1101 damage.
    • Level 5: 1101 damage. Stun for 2 turns.
    ==>Hide and Strike 4  AP
    Morph shapeshifts into something inconspicuous, then attacks when least expected. Turn Morph invisible for 2 turns. When Morph becomes visible, deal 1170 damage. 
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: 1433 damage.
    • Level 3: 1695 damage.
    • Level 4: 2349 damage.
    • Level 5: 3138 damage.

Developer's Notes:
    • Each Deformation Countdown tile created heals Morph for a percentage of the damage that triggered the creation of that specific tile.
    • Similar to Deadpool (Spirit of Vengeance) Black power, Morph's Blue power requires him to pay 5 Blue AP, plus additional AP to fire the particular power.
    • Twin Punch always hits the target for one hit and the second hit will land on the second or third enemy randomly. 
    • Hide and Strike only deals damage when Morph becomes visible after becoming invisible by its ability. If made invisible by another power, no damage is dealt when Morph becomes visible.
  • Akoni
    This is Carolyn Trainer's version of Octopus rather than the Spider-verse female counterpart to Otto Octavius.Trainer was Octavius' assistant who took up the mantle when Doc Oc was MIA. She later gave it up when Octavius returned, out of respect, but decided to become Lady Octopus again anyway.

Lady Octopus (Classic)

4 Star (Legendary)

Health: Low

Self-Preservation 7  AP
    Lady Octopus looks out for herself, leaving her allies to fend for themselves. Create a strength 135 Yellow Shield tile that only affects Lady Octopus. While this Shield tile is present, this power becomes Personal Force Field.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: Strength 164 Yellow Shield tile.
    • Level 3: Strength 196 Yellow Shield tile.
    • Level 4: Strength 225 Yellow Shield tile.
    • Level 5: Strength 225 Yellow Fortified Shield tile.
    ==>  Personal Force Field 0  AP
    (Passive) Lady Oc's force field protects her from harm. Destroy 1 Basic Yellow tile (does not deal damage or generate AP) and increase the strength of Lay Octopus's Shield tile by 38. If this Shield tile is removed, this power becomes Self-Preservation.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: Increase by 45.
    • Level 3: Increase by 56.
    • Level 4: Increase by 75.
    • Level 5: Fortify and increase by 75.

Lazers Locked 6  AP
    Lady Octopus locks her enemy in sight before firing powerful lasers from her tentacles. Deal 964 damage. If you have at least 8 Red AP, pay 8 Red AP to deal 2 hits of 530 damage instead. If you have at least 10 Red AP, pay 10 Red AP to deal 3 hits of 400 damage instead. If you have at least 12 Red AP, pay 12 Red AP to deal 4 hits of 342 damage instead.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: Deal 1x 1071, 2x 589, 3x 440, or 4x 380 damage.
    • Level 3: Deal 1x 1260, 2x 693, 3x 517, or 4x 446 damage.
    • Level 4: Deal 1x 1575, 2x 866, 3x 647, or 4x 588 damage.
    • Level 5: Deal 1x 2100, 2x 1155, 3x 862, or 4x 744 damage.

Virtual Interface 0  AP
    (Passive) Lady Octopus connects to the network to see and manipulate the system. While Lady Octopus is in the fight, every new tile dropped from the top has a 50% chance of being Yellow or Red.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: 65%
    • Level 3: 75%
    • Level 4: 85%
    • Level 5: 100%

Developer's Notes:
    • Self-Preservation creates a Shield tile that specifically targets Lady Octopus and only affects Lady Octopus. Only the creation of this specific Shield tile will cause her Yellow power to become Personal Force Field. For example, if Beta Ray Bill (ally) creates a Yellow Shield tile, Lady Oc's Yellow power remains unchanged. 
    • Lasers Locked requires 6 Red AP to pay its cost. At the time the power is fired, total AP is calculated and the maximum possible Red AP is drained for its respective ability.
    • Virtual Interface's probability calculations are similar to Domino's Black ability in determining whether the color of new tiles will be favorable. Once it is determined to be a favorable color, there is an additional 50/50 chance that it is Yellow or Red.
  • Akoni

Scorpia (Classic)

4 Star (Legendary)

Tail Blast 8  AP
    Scorpia's tail utilizes electric, laser, microwave, and plasma blasts to deal with foes. Randomly does 1 of the following:
    -Stun the enemy for 2 turns
    -Deal 478 damage to the enemy team
    -Destroy 1 tile, dealing damage and generating AP.
    -Deal 960 damage
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: Stun 2 turns, 684 team damage, destroy 2 tiles, or deal 1372 damage.
    • Level 3: Stun 3 turns, 977 team damage, destroy 3 tiles, or deal 1960 damage.
    • Level 4: Stun 3 turns, 1396 team damage, destroy 4 tiles, or deal 2799 damage.
    • Level 5: Stun 4 turns, 1995 team damage, destroy 5 tiles, or deal 3999 damage.

Strength Enhancement 9  AP
    Scorpia's suit gives her a tremendous boost in strength. If there isn't one, create a 3-turn Countdown tile that increases Scorpia's match damage by 100% for each number on the counter. When it expires, gain 2 Blue AP.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: Create a 3-turn Countdown tile. Gain 3 Blue AP.
    • Level 3: Create a 4-turn Countdown tile. Gain 3 Blue AP.
    • Level 4: Create a 4-turn Countdown tile. Gain 4 Blue AP.
    • Level 5: Create a 5-turn Countdown tile. Gain 5 Blue AP.

Pincer Attack 10   AP
    Scorpia's forearms are outfitted with razor sharp pincers, allowing her to destroy 2 tiles in the enemy team's strongest color (does not generate AP) and blasting 2 random enemies for 441 damage each.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: Destroy 2 tiles. Deal 630 damage each.
    • Level 3: Destroy a 2x2 block of tiles. Deal 630 damage each.
    • Level 4: Destroy 2 2x2 block of tiles. Deal 900 damage each.
    • Level 5: Destroy 2 3x3 block of tiles. Deal 900 damage each.
  • Akoni

White Rabbit (Classic)

4 Star (Legendary)

Rocket Stomp 8  AP
    White Rabbit uses her powerful legs and rocket propelled boots to blindside her opponent from above. Send White Rabbit airborne for 1 turn.
    (Passive) Whenever White Rabbit returns from being airborne, deal 311 damage and destroy a 2x2 block of tiles in the center of the board (does not generate AP).
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: Deal 467 damage and destroy a 2x2 block of tiles.
    • Level 3: Deal 653 damage and destroy a 2x2 block of tiles.
    • Level 4: Deal 653 damage and destroy a 4x4 block of tiles.
    • Level 5: Deal 849 damage and destroy a 4x4 block of tiles.

Killer Bunnies 10  AP
    White Rabbit commands an army of genetically altered killer bunny rabbits. Convert up to 3 tiles to strength 109 Attack tiles.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: Convert up to 3 tiles to strength 164 Attack tiles.
    • Level 3: Convert up to 3 tiles to strength 229 Attack tiles.
    • Level 4: Convert up to 4 tiles to strength 229 Attack tiles.
    • Level 5: Convert up to 4 tiles to strength 298 Attack tiles.

Into the Mech Rabbit Hole 14  AP
    Sitting atop her giant mechanical rabbit, White Rabbit recklessly charges into battle. Deal 2116 damage to the enemy team, ignoring friendly strike tiles.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: Deal 2204 damage to the enemy team.
    • Level 3: Deal 2505 damage to the enemy team.
    • Level 4: Deal 3092 damage to the enemy team.
    • Level 5: Deal 4123 damage to the enemy team.
  • Akoni
    This is the new [female] Trapstr, rather than the old [male] Trapster. She also uses the paste gun, though.

Trapstr (Classic)

4 Star (Legendary)

New and Improved Formula 8  AP
    Trapstr uses her special adhesive to immobilize her target. Stun 1 enemy for 2 turns.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: Stun the target and 1 random enemy for 1 turn each.
    • Level 3: Stun the target and 1 random enemy for 2 turns each.
    • Level 4: Stun the enemy team for 1 turn.
    • Level 5: Stun the enemy team for 2 turns.

Sticky Situation 7  AP
    Trapstr locks up enemy resources for a smooth getaway. Lock 1 selected tile and 1 random enemy special tile.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: Lock 1 selected tile and 2 random enemy special tiles.
    • Level 3: Lock 2 selected tile and 2 random enemy special tiles.
    • Level 4: Lock 2 selected tile and 3 random enemy special tiles.
    • Level 5: Lock 3 selected tile and 3 random enemy special tiles.

Locked and Stocked 8  AP
    Trapstr takes advantage of everyone's tacky dilemma. Steal 1 random locked enemy Attack, Strike, or Shield tile, then unlock it.
    (Passive) Steal 1 random AP for each stunned enemy and convert 1 locked color tile to Blue or Purple.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: Steal 1 random Attack, Strike, or Shield tile. Steal 1 AP. Convert 2 tiles.
    • Level 3: Steal 2 random Attack, Strike, or Shield tiles. Steal 1 AP. Convert 3 tiles.
    • Level 4: Steal 2 random Attack, Strike, or Shield tiles. Steal 1 AP. Convert 3 tiles.
    • Level 5: Steal 3 random Attack, Strike, or Shield tiles. Steal 1 AP. Convert 3 tiles.

Developer's Notes:
    • For Sticky Situation, if there are no enemy special tiles present, only the selected tile is locked.
    • Locked and Stocked's passive power can steal Team-Up AP.
    • Locked and Stocked's passive power only converts Yellow, Green, Red, and Black tiles to Blue or Purple. It will not convert Blue to Purple or Purple to Blue.
  • Akoni
    Francine Frye has been depicted in numerous ways, including lighter skin, darker skin and hair (almost African-American), heavily tattooed, and heavily pierced. I am not 100% sure, but I believe this is because the original, powerless Francine was tattooed with piercings. She was accidentally killed and reborn as a clone with no tattoos and no piercings and was given powers. All of that was to say that I have no idea how she could or should be portrayed in the game, if implemented.

Electro (Francine Frye)

4 Star (Legendary)

Health: High

Recharge 6  AP
    Electro gives herself a boost by draining nearby power stations. Create up to 2 Yellow 3-turn Countdown tiles that give Electro 168 health, and generates 1 Red and 1 Black AP when they expire.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: 2 Countdown tiles. 196 health.
    • Level 3: 3 Countdown tiles. 196 health.
    • Level 4: 3 Countdown tiles. 280 health.
    • Level 5: 5 Countdown tiles. 280 health.

Outburst 10  AP
    Electro releases an electrical blast that fries everything and everyone in the area. Deal 1011 damage to the enemy team, 606 damage to allies and converts 2 Blue tiles to Black.
    (Passive) If there are 10 or more Blue tiles, this power fires, dealing 545 damage to Electro and stunning her for 2 turns.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: 1213 to enemies, 727 to allies, 2 Blue tiles to Black. (Passive) 654 to Electro.
    • Level 3: 1213 to enemies, 727 to allies, 3 Blue tiles to Black. (Passive) 654 to Electro.
    • Level 4: 1991 to enemies, 848 to allies, 3 Blue tiles to Black. (Passive) 763 to Electro.
    • Level 5: 2021 to enemies, 1211 to allies, 4 Blue tiles to Black. (Passive) 1090 to Electro.

Lightening Bolt 14  AP
    Electro fires a bolt of lightening that rips through the battlefield. Deal 2498 damage and convert 2 tiles to Yellow.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: Deal 2997 damage and convert 2 tiles to Yellow.
    • Level 3: Deal 2997 damage and convert 3 tiles to Yellow.
    • Level 4: Deal 3496 damage and convert 3 tiles to Yellow.
    • Level 5: Deal 4995 damage and convert 4 tiles to Yellow.

Developer's Notes:
    • Outburst has two firing conditions. The first is the traditional method of paying the cost of 10 Red AP. The second is the condition of having 10 or more Blue tiles. The second method does not drain Red AP, but instead does damage to Electro and stuns her for 2 turns. (*Think "blue" as in large body of water that shorts her out.)
  • Akoni

Joystick (Janice Yanizeski)

3 Star (Rare)

Health: Moderate
    Match Damage: High

Sinuous Strike 6  AP
    Joystick uses her energy batons to attack with unorthodox, but powerful blows. 
    Destroy a 2x2 block of tiles in a random corner of the board (does not generate AP).
    (At level 40)
    • Level 2: 8  AP. Destroy a 2x2 block of tiles in 2 random corners of the board.
    • Level 3: 10  AP. Destroy a 2x2 block of tiles in 3 random corners of the board.
    • Level 4: 12  AP. Destroy a 2x2 block of tiles in each corner of the board.
    • Level 5: 15  AP. Destroy a 3x3 block of tiles in each corner of the board.

Force Beam 12  AP
    Striking her energy batons together, Joystick directs a beam of energy at her opponents. Deal 564 damage to the enemy team.
    (At level 40)
    • Level 2: 593 damage
    • Level 3: 699 damage
    • Level 4: 931 damage
    • Level 5: 1433 damage

Counter Strike 0  AP
    (Passive) Joystick takes advantage of her opponent's overreaching with a parry and counterattack. If Joystick would take damage greater than 40% of her starting health, prevent 15% of it and deal 638 damage.
    (At level 40)
    • Level 2: ...greater than 36% of her starting health, prevent 25% of it and deal 671 damage.
    • Level 3: ...greater than 32% of her starting health, prevent 35% of it and deal 789 damage.
    • Level 4: ...greater than 28% of her starting health, prevent 50% of it and deal 1053 damage.
    • Level 5: ...greater than 20% of her starting health, prevent 75% of it and deal 1620 damage.

Developer's Notes:
    • Counter Strike uses Joystick's starting health for its calculation throughout the entire match. For example, if Joystick's starting health is 10,000, Counter Strike (level 1) will activate if she would take  4,000 or more damage. If later in the match, her health is 5,000, Counter Strike will activate if she would take 4,000 or more damage.
  • Akoni

Boom-Boom (Tabitha Smith)

4 Star (Legendary)

Small Plasma Ball 8  AP
    Ever the prankster, Tabitha sets off a tiny plasma bomb that is too weak to do any damage, but highly annoying. The enemy team cannot fire any Black powers for 2 turns.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: Black or Blue powers
    • Level 3: Black, Blue or Yellow powers
    • Level 4: Black, Blue, Yellow or Purple Powers
    • Level 5: Any powers

Medium Plasma Ball 9  AP
    When dealing with explosions, a little collateral damage is expected. Deal 638 damage and destroy a random 2x2 block of tiles (does not generate AP).
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: Deal 828 damage and destroy a 2x2 block of tiles (no AP).
    • Level 3: Deal 1159 damage and destroy a 2x2 block of tiles (no AP).
    • Level 4: Deal 1159 damage and destroy a 3x3 block of tiles (no AP).
    • Level 5: Deal 1739 damage and destroy a 3x3 block of tiles (no AP).

Large Plasma Ball 10  AP
    Tabitha doesn't like killing, but will engage in near-lethal acts to protect herself and others. Deal 1867 damage and 699 more damage if Boom-Boom or an ally has less than 50% health.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: Deal 1965 damage and 735 more if less than 50%.
    • Level 3: Deal 2184 damage and 817 more if less than 50%.
    • Level 4: Deal 2730 damage and 1021 more if less than 50%.
    • Level 5: Deal 3900 damage and 1459 more if less than 50%.
  • Akoni

Itsy Bitsy (classic)

4 Star (Legendary)

Match Damage: Moderate to high

Freakish Regeneration 6  AP
    Like Deadpool said, Itsy Bitsy will leave you confused morally, psychologically, and hormonally. If there is a Yellow web tile, stun the target for 2 turns, then create 3 web tiles.
    (Passive) While you're standing there perplexed, Itsy gains 21 health for each web tile her team matches.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: Gains 26 health...
    • Level 3: Gains 35 health...
    • Level 4: Gains 47 health...
    • Level 5: Gains 66 health...

Webby to Kill 7  AP
    Itsy's webbing is sharp enough to sever limbs. Deal 334 damage for every 4 web tiles, then create 4 web tiles.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: Deal 428 damage...
    • Level 3: Deal 563 damage...
    • Level 4: Deal 761 damage...
    • Level 5: Deal 1057 damage...

Swords in a Gun Fight 8  AP
    Itsy uses her swords to deal 2 hits of 509 damage. If the enemy has 1 or more Shield tiles, she pulls out her automatic to deal one more hit of 509 damage.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: 2 hits of 652 damage. If 1+ enemy Shield tiles, deals 1 more hit of 509.
    • Level 3: 2 hits of 858 damage. If 1+ enemy Shield tiles, deals 1 more hit of 858.
    • Level 4: 2 hits of 1160 damage. If 1+ enemy Shield tiles, deals 1 more hit of 1160.
    • Level 5: 2 hits of 1611 damage. If 1+ enemy Shield tiles, deals 1 more hit of 1611.

Developer's Notes:
    • Freakish Regeneration's stun and web tile creation are independent. Even if an enemy isn't stunned, it will still create web tiles.
    • Webby to Kill deals all of its damage in 1 hit.
  • Akoni

Banshee (Morrigan)

5 Star (Epic)

Siren's Song 0  AP
    (Passive) Banshee's voice causes those who hear it to fall in love with her. While Banshee is in front, enemy powers cost 2 AP more and you gain 1 AP in the fired power's color(s) when an enemy fires a power.
    (At level 255) 
    • Level 2: ... enemy powers cost 2AP more and you gain 2 AP...
    • Level 3: ... enemy powers cost 3AP more and you gain 2 AP...
    • Level 4: ... enemy powers cost 3AP more and you gain 3 AP...
    • Level 5: ... enemy powers cost 5AP more and you gain 3 AP...

Sonic Lance 12  AP
    Banshee releases a concentrated blast of sonic waves to decimate her target. Deal 3749 damage.
    (Passive) The first time this power is fired during a turn that Banshee returns from airborne, this power costs 2 AP less.
    (At level 255) 
    • Level 2: Deal 4373 damage.
    • Level 3: Deal 4998 damage.
    • Level 4: Deal 6248 damage.
    • Level 5: Deal 6248 damage. (Passive) ... this power costs 3 AP less.

Ascension 11  AP
    With her goal achieved, the Morrigan takes her leave. Send Banshee airborne. While Banshee is airborne, this power becomes Prayer Summoning.
    (Passive) If Banshee would be stunned, send her airborne instead.
    ==> Prayer Summoning 0  AP
    (Passive) Banshee appears to those who cry out to her. At the start of her turn, if Banshee is airborne, return her and remove all Attack, Shield, and Strike tiles gaining 138 health for each one removed (max 4140 health). This power becomes Ascension.
    (At level 255) 
    • Level 2: ... gaining 166 health... (max 4980 health).
    • Level 3: ... gaining 199 health... (max 5970 health).
    • Level 4: ... gaining 238 health... (max 7140 health).
    • Level 5: ... gaining 286 health... (max 8580 health).

Developer's Notes:
    • Siren's Song only generates AP in an enemy fired power's color if Banshee is in front.
    • If an enemy's power requires a cost utilizing 2 or more colors, Siren's Song will generate AP in each of those colors.
    • Sonic Lance's cost is decreased during the turn that Banshee returns from being airborne and only for the first time it is fired that turn. When the turn ends, the cost resets. When the power is fired, the cost resets.
    • Banshee's Yellow power becomes Prayer Summoning any time Banshee becomes airborne (i.e. via Ascension, an ally's power or an enemy's power).
    • Ascension has no upgrades with more covers. Prayer Summoning, however, does.
    • Prayer Summoning removes all friendly and enemy Attack, Shield, and Strike tiles. Removed tiles are not destroyed and, therefore, do not cause new tiles to fall.
  • Akoni

Bella Donna (Assassin's Guild)

4 Star (Legendary)

Astro Projection 12  AP
    Bella projects her astral form to begin planning an assassination. Select Astral Plane or Physical Plane, then send Bella Donna airborne for 3 turns. While Bella Donna is airborne, this power becomes the selected power.
    (Passive) If you have 6 or more Purple AP, this power costs 6  AP and 6  AP.

==>  Astral Plane 0  AP
    (Passive) While in the astral plane, Bella creates psionic constructs to manipulate the environment. Convert 1 Green tile to Red. While Bella Donna is no longer airborne, this power becomes Astro Projection.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: Convert 1 Green tile to Red and 1 Yellow tile to Black.
    • Level 3: Convert 2 Green tiles to Red and 1 Yellow tile to Black.
    • Level 4: Convert 3 Green tiles to Red and 2 Yellow tiles to Black.
    • Level 5: Convert 4 Green tiles to Red and 2 Yellow tiles to Black.
    ==>  Physical Plane 0  AP
    (Passive) While in the physical plane, Bella can spy on the enemy and relay information back to her team. Decrease enemy Yellow AP by 1. While Bella Donna is no longer airborne, this power becomes Astro Projection.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: Decrease enemy Yellow and Green AP by 1.
    • Level 3: Decrease enemy Yellow and Green AP by 1, and steal 1 Red AP.
    • Level 4: Decrease enemy Yellow and Green AP by 1, and steal 1 Red and Black AP.
    • Level 5: Decrease enemy Yellow and Green AP by 2, and steal 1 Red and Black AP.

Blazing Fist 7  AP
    Bella generates powerful blasts from her fists to dispatch those who wish to stop her. Destroy a selected tile and the surrounding 8 tiles. (Destroyed tiles do not deal damage or generate AP.) For each Red tile destroyed, deal 325 damage.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: For each Red tile destroyed, deal 383 damage.
    • Level 3: For each Red tile destroyed, deal 478 damage.
    • Level 4: For each Red tile destroyed, deal 637 damage.
    • Level 5: For each Red tile destroyed, deal 911 damage.

Assassin's Code 7  AP
    As leader of the Assassin's Guild, Bella uses everything and everyone at her disposal to fulfill a contract. Create 3 Black Assassin Trap tiles. If all Black tiles are already Assassin Trap tiles, remove all Assassin Trap tiles and down the target.
    (Passive) When an Assassin Trap tile is matched, deal 225 damage.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: Create 3 Black Assassin Trap tiles. (Passive) ... deal 264 damage.
    • Level 3: Create 3 Black Assassin Trap tiles. (Passive) ... deal 330 damage.
    • Level 4: Create 4 Black Assassin Trap tiles. (Passive) ... deal 440 damage.
    • Level 5: Create 4 Black Assassin Trap tiles. (Passive) ... deal 629 damage.

Developer's Notes:
    • Astro Projection's cost remains at 12  AP until there is enough Purple AP at which time it drops to 6  AP and drains an additional 6  AP when fired. If at any time there is not enough Purple AP, the cost of Astro Projection resets to its original cost. The Purple AP drained is considered a part of the cost to fire the power.
    • An Assassin Trap tile that is converted to another color, it is still removed when Assassin's Code removes all Assassin Trap tiles. If the color of an Assassin Trap tile changes, it will still deal damage when matched. 
    • If there is a Black Trap tile that is not an Assassin Trap tile, Assassin's Code cannot down an enemy since ALL Black tiles aren't Assassin Trap tiles. Instead, it will replace non-Assassin Trap tiles with Assassin Trap tiles.