Feature request: full PW skills description inside the application

Options
Knekht
Knekht Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
For right choice I have to know what exactly a PW does on the high level. But now, I can't see PW's skill's description for the 4 level! Only for the 1st. 

Would be great to have full PW information inside the application.
Tagged:

Comments

• Mburn7
    Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    If you go to mtgpq.info you can find all the planeswalker leveling information you could ever need (among other things).
    Its not an official site (its made and run by the amazing @octal9 ) but the info is very accurate.
  • Knekht
    Options
    Mburn7 said:
    If you go to mtgpq.info you can find all the planeswalker leveling information you could ever need (among other things).
    Its not an official site (its made and run by the amazing @octal9 ) but the info is very accurate.
    actually, mtgpq.info is out of date for a long time, there are no new card sets and PW. 
    BTW, why have I to go to outside of the app for a such information?
  • Mburn7
    Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Knekht said:
    Mburn7 said:
    actually, mtgpq.info is out of date for a long time, there are no new card sets and PW. 
    Huh I didn't realize.  You could try the Wiki too (https://wiki.mtgpq.info/wiki/Portal:Planeswalkers), pretty sure that is being kept up to date.  I apologize, I haven't played in a while so I haven't been checking up on the support sites regularly.  Remember both the Wiki and mtgpq.info are run by players so there are occasional delays in information between release and when they are updated.

As for why you need to go outside the app for information I can't say.  Unfortunately this game has always erred on the side of less information instead of more and left it up to the players to figure it out on our own.
    That's why finding a good coalition is important for new players, since it gives them a way to find out info that is important to know but not available only in the app or forums.
  • Knekht
    Options
    Mburn7 said:
    Knekht said:
    Mburn7 said:
    Huh I didn't realize.  You could try the Wiki too (https://wiki.mtgpq.info/wiki/Portal:Planeswalkers), pretty sure that is being kept up to date.  I apologize, I haven't played in a while so I haven't been checking up on the support sites regularly.  Remember both the Wiki and mtgpq.info are run by players so there are occasional delays in information between release and when they are updated.

As for why you need to go outside the app for information I can't say.  Unfortunately this game has always erred on the side of less information instead of more and left it up to the players to figure it out on our own.
    That's why finding a good coalition is important for new players, since it gives them a way to find out info that is important to know but not available only in the app or forums.
    yes, I know already about the wiki. Moreover, the database of the wiki and mtgpq.infi is the same as I understand. ( @octal9 could confirm ). There are a little bit more information on the wiki than on the mtgpq.info