Next 5-Star to Favorite?

Options
Thanks to the Quest Shard Rewards, I finally champed Beta Ray Bill.
My question is who should I favorite next?
Already have the following champed:
OML. Doctor Strange, Thanos, Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Silver Surfer, Thor, Kitty Pride, Okoye, Black Panther, Green Goblin, Jean Grey, Cable

I have pretty much every meta 5-Star champed, so I'm guessing Immortal Hulk.  Mine is only 2 3 2.  I'll get a nice boon from some pending completed Quests I have ready to claim, maybe enough for at least 1 Champ cover.
Thoughts?
FYI: My "MPQ Compendium" link in my sig is way out of date; like a month+ old.  Need to update it...
Tagged:

Comments

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I would say Onslaught/Profe$$or X are kind of missing from that list of "every meta," even though they're probably more like "situationally meta" or "meta adjacent" really. But I think iHulk is probably the big missing piece from what I'm seeing listed.
  • The Viceroy Returns
    The Viceroy Returns Posts: 491 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Thought about those other two as well:
    - My Profe$$or X is 3 2 5
    HATE fighting him cause the AI always seems to get cascades; somewhat a scarecrow in PVP for some
    - My Onslaught is 2 1 2
    Still not quite sure where he fits into things overall; seems very situational
    Maybe Profe$$or X then because he needs less covers than my IHulk?

• MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 982 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Yeah, I'd go Prof X, then iHulk.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    Options
    I think people are kind of "discovering" Onslaught these days, he's a bit better in practice than on paper if you're willing to run a support character with some teeth rather than a full blast offense team. But X is awesome
  • MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 982 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I think people are kind of "discovering" Onslaught these days, he's a bit better in practice than on paper if you're willing to run a support character with some teeth rather than a full blast offense team. But X is awesome
    Onslaught was a freaking destroyer in Evergreen.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    Options
    He is a very reasonable counter to iHulk/Okoye as well, since he can immediately bankrup the board of Team Up tiles. But also his blue can do mega damage on a board flooded with enemy specials. Every special tile in the crosshairs does 5600 damage. He can be really fun with a Carbage, or against a POlaris.
  • The Viceroy Returns
    The Viceroy Returns Posts: 491 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    So WOW.
    After claiming all of the Quest rewards...
    - My Profe$$or X is now 5 3 5
    - My IHulk is now 4 3 3

Didn't think I'd get that many 5-Star Shards, crazy windfall.

My MPQ Compendium link now updated.  :)
    Thanks for the advice everyone.
  • AXP_isme
    AXP_isme Posts: 809 Critical Contributor
    Options
    While he clears the TU tiles it practically guarantees that there will be enough green for green door to trigger every turn. It's not a panacea, by any means. 
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    edited December 2020
    Options
    While true, a base damage Green Door or three is survivable, and if you can get the blue he will turn that green into purple or whatever color. But yeah it’s not a guarantee but it’s better than nothing for sure
  • LavaManLee
    LavaManLee Posts: 1,280 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Good call on the order.  Px and then IHulk would be my choice is well.  Now you can sharget Onslaught and get him as needed.  He is great, but definitely not as important.  IMHO.
  • Tiger_Wong
    Tiger_Wong Posts: 1,017 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Apocalypse.