Counter in Event Quests

The overall, 'Complete all Holiday Quests' counter is only keeping track of Quests' that have not expired.
For example, when the Event Quest for matching 5 snowballs expired when the event ended, my counter for completing all Quests' went from 5 to 4.

Comments

• dragonreader
    dragonreader Posts: 89 Match Maker
    I have the same issue
  • Warbringa
    Warbringa Posts: 1,289 Chairperson of the Boards
    Same here too.  I think when the Snowball PvP fight event disappeared, so did the associated holiday event completion counter.  Hopefully they patch that and not sure if they will now know who did or didn't complete it?
  • Chrynos1989
    Chrynos1989 Posts: 296 Mover and Shaker
    Warbringa said:
    Same here too.  I think when the Snowball PvP fight event disappeared, so did the associated holiday event completion counter.  Hopefully they patch that and not sure if they will now know who did or didn't complete it?
    That’s correct noticed that too

@IceIX can you guys look into that?
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards

Hey Everyone,

Thank you for letting us know about the Holiday Quest meter.  We’ll let the team know.  We’ll follow-up as soon as we have any info on the issue.

• Chrynos1989
    Chrynos1989 Posts: 296 Mover and Shaker
    Tombstone said:

Hey Everyone,

Thank you for letting us know about the Holiday Quest meter.  We’ll let the team know.  We’ll follow-up as soon as we have any info on the issue.

Hey there, just wanted to let you know that it’s not only the snowball quest. Whenever a timer for a finished quest runs out, the count for said quest disappears. I’m down to 3/27 and should be at 6/27
  • turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 764 Critical Contributor
    Still happening, went down to 3 today 

I’m assuming that there’s a way to see who completed what somewhere so should be easy enough to resolve by the end 
  • abmoraz
    abmoraz Posts: 712 Critical Contributor
    Just confirming that I'm seeing the same issue
  • LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
  • Kozah
    Kozah Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    Yep same here, been stuck at 3 for over a week now.
  • LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    We updated the FAQ just now.  Find it here for the details - https://d3go.helpshift.com/a/marvel-puzzle-quest/?s=current-known-issues&f=known-issue-holiday-quests-bug-12-14-20&l=en

Thanks again for letting us know and for your patience! 
  • MoosePrime
    MoosePrime Posts: 946 Critical Contributor
    OJSP said:
    Not sure where to mention this, because there are several threads talking about the counter bug and this one is a bit different.

I can’t increase the counter for “Play in 2 Versus events in the Holiday Season!” I think the event became available when Evergreen started along with “Make 25 Green matches”. I was able to do the latter, but the former is still at 0/2.

(I know the events would be replaced soon, but I thought maybe they want to try and fix this too if they want to use this for future events)
    Had you already joined Evergreen before that quest appeared?  I joined Evergreen after the quest appeared and the counter increased to 1/2 for me.
  • mbaren
    mbaren Posts: 220 Tile Toppler
    I just played about a half-dozen story events and my counter only incremented by 2.  So I'm not sure the new quest is working properly.