Help with Shardmas and covering 5* ?

Options
AlexR
AlexR Posts: 427 Mover and Shaker
So, I still haven't cashed in my 5* shards because I'm not sure who to go for. I'm deeply in 4* land with 39 champed 4* and a good chunk of the rest sitting fully covered at lvl 209. But my 5* are mostly very sparsely covered. I have:

2/2/2 Kitty, with 328/500 shards.

3/1/1 okoye, with 100/500 shards.

3/1/2 Thor, no shards.

3/0/2 BRB, no shards.

I don't have Apocalypse, Onslaught or iHulk even rostered (was on hiatus when they were released).

I was vaguely thinking of sharding BRB first so I can finally get him a yellow cover. But beyond that, I dunno. Pour it into Kitty? Or Okoye? Or Thor?

Anyone have advice for me?

Comments

• AlexR
    Options
    Ohh, I hadn't seen that list, that's very useful, thank you both for compiling that!
    So your advise is to try to change my shard-target to BRB and try to naturally shard the yellow BRB from pulls. And to not cash in the mile stone shards for the time being?
    I've started a cp + LT hoard; I'm not currently actively pulling. So I'm barely getting any 5* shards currently, other than vom PvP placement. Does that change anything? A yellow BRB cover might already be useful just to be able to use the BRB Polaris winfinite 4* version?
  • AlexR
    Options
    Thank you for your input/help! My MMR for PvP is perfectly fine, yeah-- which is also the reason I have no intention of actually transitioning anytime soon since 4* land is just too much fun. I just thought I'd start working towards covering 5*s, I guess.
    My fastest PvE team is Gritty/Polaris, unsurprisingly. Kitty is already extremely good for PvE clears even half-covered. For PvE, I mainly play SCL 8 right now. Could do SCL 9, but I don't really feel like the rewards are worth it enough for the additional effort it takes. Never tried SCL 10.