Release Notes 4.6 *UPDATE 12/10/20

Options
13»

Comments

• Bubbles_CS
    Bubbles_CS Posts: 332 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Thanks, @Avahad. I didn’t have that in my inbox when I wrote that, but I have it now...and it is too small to read. Ugh.
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    UPDATE* Added some more fixes:
    • Fixed an issue where the game would crash with the interaction between Murder Investigation and a Human Soldier with a gained Evergreen on the battlefield.

• Fixed an issue where the game would crash when a token with a Basic Evergreen, given by a support, is destroyed and created again.

• Fixed a loop caused by the interaction between Kaervek, the Spiteful, and Murder Investigation while having another creature on the battlefield.

• Fixed an issue with Nissa of Shadowed Boughs Vanguard, where it would gain shield if the opponent causes a landfall.

• Fixed an issue in A Timeless Voyage event, where if the player controls Urza's Factory and it converts too many gems in the beginning of the turn, it will prevent the player from getting the extra swap.

• Fixed an issue where a creature would return to the battlefield with its mana cost still increased after being sent to the player's hand by Teferi, Hero of Dominaria's Spiraling Time ability.

• Smokincookz
    Smokincookz Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Hixus is now classified as an Enchantment type support- did I miss this announcement? Thanks.
    @Oktagon_Support
  • ambrosio191
    ambrosio191 Posts: 293 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Avahad said:
    @Bubbles_CS According to the inbox message vips are beta testing it from the 14th-21st December.
    Either my game is bugged or this beta test was for far longer than a week. 
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Hi @Smokincookz

Thank you for the heads up!
    I let this pass by unnoticed, my mistake.

Changes

The following cards received a subtype:
    • Part the Waterveil - Enchantment 
    • Hixus Prison Warden - Enchantment Human Soldier