UPDATE: Marvel Puzzle Quest R217 Release Notes (12/8/20)

13»

Comments

• SaltnPeppa
    SaltnPeppa Posts: 297 Mover and Shaker
    edited December 2020
    When will Red Guardian be available for sharding?   It's been over a month since the last 4* which only took 3 weeks until it was shardable.
  • MoosePrime
    MoosePrime Posts: 946 Critical Contributor
    When will Red Guardian be available for sharding?   It's been over a month since the last 4* which only took 3 weeks until it was shardable.
    Should be at the start of the next Versus season, when he's added to tokens.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    We getting a real season before the new year you think, or are we in for a month of off season events?
  • SaltnPeppa
    SaltnPeppa Posts: 297 Mover and Shaker
    So that's in January then?
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    We getting a real season before the new year you think, or are we in for a month of off season events?
    Holiday versus season starts tomorrow and goes through January 4th.
  • MoosePrime
    MoosePrime Posts: 946 Critical Contributor
    edited December 2020
    So that's in January then?
    Should be sometime tomorrow (Dec 10th).
  • Ab_capone
    Ab_capone Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    Does anyone know if there is a list of cover specific counters. I.e., who is kittys and Polaris’s counter covers? Thanks
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    Like what characters you use to fight them? I think it would depend on what teams you're seeing them with. If it's a strike-based team, Sabretooth is a good bet. If it's protect-based, there are a few options for avoiding protects like Apocalypse, Gladiator Thor, Red Gaurdian, and Luke Cage (4*). Probably Medusa is decent.
  • Ab_capone
    Ab_capone Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    @ThaRoadWarrior I mean in general. Which cover works best against kitty. Nullifying her powers. Same for Polaris. Like for example, I know kraven works best for taking out special tiles. Same thing for 4* Thanos. They do work good against these 2 covers but I was looking to see if there was anything better or that works best. What the majority of players use to counter these 2 in PVP. Wasn’t sure if there is a thread or not listing all covers and which ones work best against. Thanks for the reply! 
  • Uber_mpq
    Uber_mpq Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
    LakeStone said:

Hi Everyone - 

Here are the R217 Release Notes.

“Golden sample | Catch more flies with...”

I'm guessing Honey Lemon is the next character. Maybe we're getting the Big Hero 6 team?
    I’m guessing lizard man but likely wrong, he was more adverse to spiders than flies
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    Ab_capone said:
    @ThaRoadWarrior I mean in general. Which cover works best against kitty. Nullifying her powers. Same for Polaris. Like for example, I know kraven works best for taking out special tiles. Same thing for 4* Thanos. They do work good against these 2 covers but I was looking to see if there was anything better or that works best. What the majority of players use to counter these 2 in PVP. Wasn’t sure if there is a thread or not listing all covers and which ones work best against. Thanks for the reply! 
    You’ll probably want to make a new thread about counters to teams you’re having issues with;  ot every character or combo will have a hard counter really.