UPDATE: Marvel Puzzle Quest R217 Release Notes (12/8/20)

Comments

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    I agree. In the past, the updates were pretty quick. Since last year, updates rolled out to Android has been slower. 
  • Bzhai
    Bzhai Posts: 437 Mover and Shaker
    Perhaps the ff cover store was held back because of the delayed update for Android.
  • TriSentinel
    TriSentinel Posts: 134 Tile Toppler
    “Golden sample | Catch more flies with...”

5* Adam Warlock | 4* Honey Badger
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    5* Cannonball (Sam Guthrie), because X-Force #1 had a gold-covered second printing, and Sam's Club is known for giving out free samples.

4* Toad, because they also eat flies?
  • helix72
    helix72 Posts: 991 Critical Contributor
    Would love to see Toad in the game. Googling also taught me there was a Marvel character named Frog-Man, but his only ability was jumping and bouncing off stuff.

I’d bet against Honey Badger since we just got a Wolverine related character in Samurai Daken. Maybe the Throg guess is good? Idk.
  • PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,716 Chairperson of the Boards
    5* Cannonball (Sam Guthrie), because X-Force #1 had a gold-covered second printing, and Sam's Club is known for giving out free samples.

4* Toad, because they also eat flies?
    Please let it be Toad... please please please.... 

I have an alliance member who would be ECSTATIC if this came true.
  • MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 975 Critical Contributor
    I've requested Frog Thor multiple times in the surveys.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,571 Chairperson of the Boards
    helix72 said:
    Would love to see Toad in the game. Googling also taught me there was a Marvel character named Frog-Man, but his only ability was jumping and bouncing off stuff.

I’d bet against Honey Badger since we just got a Wolverine related character in Samurai Daken. Maybe the Throg guess is good? Idk.

The Fabulous Frog-man is a legend!
  • Cannibalqueen
    Cannibalqueen Posts: 191 Tile Toppler
    I’m on the Toad train.  Partly because if we get him then for sure eventually we will get Blob too.  Hopefully this year we see some more Alpha Flight too.  But they’re gonna busy with all the Disney+ shows coming out.  Looking forward to getting Zemo.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Update is up for Android/Google.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2020
    Anybody see any of those Time Limited Event Specific Quests yet? mine are still the same old same old unless they are someplace else.

Edit - NM, there is now a new tab in the quests menu for Event quests. Wow, these are good:
    Match 5 snowball hazards for a Snowball Fight token, Win a mission in the globe trotting event for an elite and 250 iso, then an overall HOliday Quests one that's good for 25 days to complete all holiday quests 0/27 so far, for 200 favorite legendary shards
  • PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,716 Chairperson of the Boards
    Anybody see any of those Time Limited Event Specific Quests yet? mine are still the same old same old unless they are someplace else.
    they JUST went live at NOON.  I had the update BEFORE noon, and they weren't there.  Now they are.
  • Drlex
    Drlex Posts: 106 Tile Toppler
    Good god.... please turn off the bouncy screen
    Agreed. I do like some of the other small improvements, but this literally making my eyes hurt. 
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    Golden sample?

Super Saiyan Goku confirmed!
  • Beefhammer69
    Beefhammer69 Posts: 58 Match Maker
    Good god.... please turn off the bouncy screen
    Or at least give us the option. It is legitimately awful, and not just a “need to get used to it” thing. 
  • wolfknight34
    wolfknight34 Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    WHAT ARE SNOWBALL HAZARDS?????
  • skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 968 Critical Contributor
    edited December 2020
    WHAT ARE SNOWBALL HAZARDS?????
    You'll see them on the current Snowball Fight PVP event.
    Special Countdown tiles.
  • Timemachinego
    Timemachinego Posts: 428 Mover and Shaker
    Liking everything but these new screen transitions, they're nauseating.
  • LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    Update is up for Android/Google.
    Sorry for the delay, we are working on improving this for future updates as we know the last couple of updates on Android wasn't synced up time-wise as well as before.