CotT: Nico vs. Kate Bishop

Options
PuceMoose
PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
This ended up being a pretty slow crash for me. My level 209 5/4/4 Nico eventually wore Kate down with slowly buffing the few tiles she had out, and Kate couldn't catch a break and get enough AP to cast her skills. I actually think Kate is a little bit underrated (I almost never see her in the Sim), but she does take a bit too long to get rolling. Nico, being an obvious utility/support character, certainly doesn't bring much speed to the table either. All in all the two ladies mainly just weakly slapped each other until one of them (Kate in this case) finally fell over.

Comments

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,624 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Champed Nico was cruising and wearing down Kate when Kate got a nice black cascade and fired off Looking for Trouble which put them about level on health. Fortunately though taking that damage allowed me to fire Nico's powers and getting some specials on the board meant ramping up the damage. Unbelievably Kate got another black cascade and fired again! Nico was hanging in there but managed to get a heal and strike tile boosted match damage took it over the line!

Close one but LT to the hoard!