Soft lock in soul swallower encounter [Investigating]

Options
Janen
Janen Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
In Avacyn's madness in the above encounter, I get soft locks, two matches so far lost.  I'm not sure how to reproduce it but the last one came when feasting troll king tried to resurrect itself out of food tokens, everything just stopped after the first token. 

Deck is:

feasting troll king
oko thief of crowns vanguard
korvold
gilded goose
animist's awakening
castle garenbrig
beanstalk giant
ram through
dissenter's deliverance
status

Comments

• DerekRogers
    DerekRogers Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I would say that the problem lies within Oko, Thief of Crowns. Swapping creatures between your opponent's is the same as stealing them. If you switched with a double sided card that would be your soft lock. Seems like the common denominator in what i have been seeing and seems to fit the same.  @Janen
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2020
    Options

Thank you for the feedback, this issue will be investigated!

In order to help us, please provide the following information if you have it (you can PM me the answer if you prefer, or send it to Customer Support in-game):

• A screenshot of the battle log?

• The Planeswalker you were using and its level.

• All cards in the deck and possible interactions that might have happened.

Thank you,

Marcela.

• Janen
    Janen Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Hi, sorry I don't have the battle log, but I was using oko planeswalker level 60.  The deck was in the first post, and I'm afraid I can't imagine what interactions might have led to it, but it did seem to be when the troll king tried to resurrect itself out of food tokens.