Phoenix family is recruiting for all competitive play levels

Options
Opperstamper
Opperstamper Posts: 142 Tile Toppler
edited February 2020 in MtGPQ Coalitions
Hi everyone, Phoenix family is recruiting again.

We're a group of teams across all competitive play levels. If you're looking for a fun and active team, this is the right place.

Top 10 teams
YouHave1Job
SWWAgain

Top 25 teams
Urzas1egacy
TheNewTalent
Embalmed

Top 50 teams
Malcontent
Urzas5aga

We use Discord (not mandatory) to communicate between all teams - from deckbuilding experts and new player guides to awesome community challenges, we have it all.

There's room to move up or down, based on ambition level backed up by scores. Want to fight for better prizes? Need a break? Just let anyone know. Of course Discord helps making this as easy as possible.

If you like a spot on one of our teams or an invite to our Discord server, send me a message. I look forward to hearing from you.

Comments

• Quantius
    Quantius Posts: 228 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Hey I’m back from my ragequit hiatus since I heard about the monthly vip program, looking to get back in at any level. Have a bit of a gap in new cards but that will improve over time and with new sets. LMK 
  • Opperstamper
    Opperstamper Posts: 142 Tile Toppler
    Options
    This hasn't been updated in forever, we're still always open for players that want a spot on one of our teams. Whether you're new and looking for a head start or a veteran that wants a change of scenery, send me a message and I'll get you set up. See you soon!