Flip card bug [Can’t reproduce]

Options
ArielSira
ArielSira Posts: 490 Mover and Shaker
It feels partially like the bug we used to have when stealing a card with Etali but this is what happened:

Emergency Ordinances black node, my Bolas1 vs Sorin. He plays Lone Rider, I kill it with Eldest Reborn. When the 3rd chapter triggers I select Lone Rider, but it also gives me It That Rides As One in my hand (the flipside). I play that one as well and during next turns attack I get 4 life from ITRAO, causing Lone Rider to flip, reinforce ITRAO...and disappear. Empty board.

Comments

• Julie71
    Julie71 MTGPQ Mod Posts: 707 Critical Contributor
    Options
    @Oktagon_Support stealing any sort of transformation cards during any event are causing locks. 
  • Tarthrin
    Tarthrin Posts: 21 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Julie71 said:
    @Oktagon_Support stealing any sort of transformation cards during any event are causing locks. 
    I have the same issue. Using The Eldest Reborn (enchantment),  Drama the last blood chief (creature), or Zareth San the trickster (creature). Using any of those to try to steal any transformation card from the opponent's graveyard causes the game to lock. 
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Thank you for all the information!
    This issue will be investigated.
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

We could not reproduce this issue. If you face it again please let us know.

In order to help us, please provide the following information if you have it (you can PM me the answer if you prefer, or send it to Customer Support in-game):

• A screenshot of the battle log?

• The Planeswalker you were using and its level.

• Which Event and Node.

• All cards in the deck and possible interactions that might have happened.

Thank you,

Marcela.