Teferi, Master of Time not Granting Extra Swaps- Watch Vid [Fixed]

Endbringer
Endbringer Posts: 147 Tile Toppler
3rd ability isn't granting any extra swaps in this match. Don't mind the talk about the Labyrinth on the last turn- It wasn't his last creature that bounced so that worked right. https://youtu.be/-O2bL8ul_mc

Comments

• Janen
    Janen Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    I also find that the support doesn't always work.  I can't give more details I'm afraid.
  • Stormcrow
    Stormcrow Posts: 461 Mover and Shaker
    Skophos doesn't work against stuff with haste, that part is easy. But yeah, I've also noticed that Teferi's support is inconsistent. Have never been able to figure out what makes it sometimes not trigger - I've had it just quit working for the rest of an entire match, and I've also had it quit working for a turn here and there but still work fine the next turn.
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,259 Chairperson of the Boards

Thank you for the feedback, this issue will be investigated!

In order to help us, please provide the following information if you have it (you can PM me the answer if you prefer, or send it to Customer Support in-game):

• The Planeswalker level.

• Which Event and Node.

• All cards in the deck and possible interactions that might have happened.

Thank you,

Marcela.

• Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,259 Chairperson of the Boards

We could not reproduce this issue. If you face it again please let us know.

In order to help us, please provide the following information if you have it (you can PM me the answer if you prefer, or send it to Customer Support in-game):

• A screenshot of the battle log?

• The Planeswalker you were using and its level.

• Which Event and Node.

• All cards in the deck and possible interactions that might have happened.

Thank you,

Marcela.

• Persil
    Persil Posts: 137 Tile Toppler
    I confirm, this support is definitely not working properly. My feeling is (not proved yet) that it breaks for example when a match comes from converting a gems (at the beginning of a round). In this case, it seems the game counts this as a match, and doesn't trigger the effect.

The same applies to the "Time Walk" support in "A Timeless Voyage".
  • Tremayne
    Tremayne Posts: 1,607 Chairperson of the Boards
    @Persil - that seems consistent with my experience.