Arlin Kord's 3rd Ability Needs to be Reversed in order to Work [Fix in 4.7]

Options
Endbringer
Endbringer Posts: 147 Tile Toppler
The way her 3rd ability works is (It doesn't) if you don't have a wolf or werewolf on the board when you try to use it. To my knowledge, I thought the purpose of The Touch of the Moon token created by her 3rd ability, was supposed to fix it to where it wasn't absolutely mandatory to have a wolf or werewolf in the deck or on the board in order to better utilize this PW but her 3rd cannot be cast without a wolf or werewolf on the board. The reason her 3rd doesn't work as I believe it is intended to, is because the second part of the ability needs to happen first; the Touch of the Moon token needs to be created first, granting the creatures the player controls the werewolf subtype, which would then allow the first and 3rd parts of the ability to work. As it stands now, the first part of the ability is "Your wolf and werewolf creatures get +4+4, but if there aren't any on the board, the ability doesn't trigger when attempting to use it. Switch the first and second parts of the ability around and I bet it would function as intended rather than not at all without a wolf or werewolf.

Comments