Take the reigns - new legendary cover store

Options
Ares76
Ares76 Posts: 227 Tile Toppler
A new special store appeared today: Five-star Thanos, Black Panther and Doctor Doom are in there!
I wonder why they do this simultaneously with Magneto's relase store. Perhaps this is because a lot of players are disspointed with Magneto and only few were spending their CP on him?
As I have only 1,200 CP (and 29 LT) right now I'm gonna hoard a little more for better times. That's when all three chars in the Latest Legends are worthy pulling.
What do you think of this special store?

Comments

• dingo
    dingo Posts: 46 Just Dropped In
    Options
    They usually do this to syphon resources when something better is coming along.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,618 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It is a no from me for both stores.
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Pass. Really only care about getting more covers for iHulk right now.
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2020
    Options
    thanos is still a worthwhile add for most higher end rosters (eg anyone who plays pve at the higher cls), but otherwise this store is not terribly exciting.
  • Dhaunas
    Dhaunas Posts: 54 Match Maker
    Options
    It's hard to justify spending anything in this store, unless you are a cover or 2 away on 1 or more of the characters
  • Dhaunas
    Dhaunas Posts: 54 Match Maker
    Options
    supergarv said:
    Nay for Thanosgiving.

THIS is what the vault should have been named imo lol
  • St_Bernadus
    St_Bernadus Posts: 591 Critical Contributor
    Options
    shardwick said:
    Huh, lots of folk are holding off even champing iHulk, but you want more?
  • Sithforever
    Sithforever Posts: 144 Tile Toppler
    edited November 2020
    Options
    Ugggghhhh pulled from the store mostly for Black Panther and after a hit on my CP I tapped out with nada. RNGing got the win here and I got a bag of poop....saving for a store featuring Okoye or Apocalypse now.
  • shardwick
    Options
    OJSP said:
    shardwick said:
    Huh, lots of folk are holding off even champing iHulk, but you want more?
    His is 2/3/3.
    3/3/3 as of today. Still kinda useless. Does iHulk overpower Okoye when champed?
  • shardwick
    Options
    OJSP said:
    shardwick said:
    3/3/3 as of today. Still kinda useless. Does iHulk overpower Okoye when champed?
    At the same levels, Hulk will tank all colours except yellow for Okoye. In a way, it’s not a bad thing to have him tank some colours. That way we can still move him to the front to take some big damage, but tanking that many colours is not really sustainable.
    Ok. My Okoye is 450 and Hulk is 390 right now. At what level does he overtake her? 
  • shardwick
    Options
    OJSP said:
    shardwick said:
    Ok. My Okoye is 450 and Hulk is 390 right now. At what level does he overtake her? 
    How many colours do you want Okoye to tank? If we want Okoye to tank blue and purple too, we need a 34 level difference between them. If we want Okoye to tank black and red, we need a 20 level difference.
    I just went around people’s rosters to look at their match damages. I think the wiki pages would have their match damages listed on a table
    Right now she tanks almost everything except green which I'm ok with. I normally look at people's rosters too but it can be difficult finding someone that has an iHulk at 375 up to 450. It's like they're either champed or they're under 300. Thanks for the info.