Too many Planeswalkers - can we store them somewhere?

Mahric
Mahric Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
One of the things that really bugs me about this game is having too many Planeswalkers.

I have a lot of PWs that I never use, and it's becoming more and more difficult to find the ones I need for a particular event. It would be great if there was a way to hide/deactivate/store Planeswalkers somewhere, so that we could narrow down the choice to only the ones that we regularly use. A filter could work too (like we have for card searches), but something more permanent would be preferable, with a screen that allowed us to activate/deactivate them.

I'd certainly be more inclined to purchase new PWs if I knew they weren't going to clutter up my list. 

Comments

• Tremayne
    Tremayne Posts: 1,607 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2020
    I could accept a solution where the search-functionality in the planeswalker section was implemented in the event screen where you select the planeswalker.
  • andrewvanmarle
    andrewvanmarle Posts: 971 Critical Contributor
    Yes please I'd love an option to deactivate PWs

Something that could be done in the pw menu... 
  • andrewvanmarle
    andrewvanmarle Posts: 971 Critical Contributor
    Sure, if they measure succes by time spent in app instead of monetary revenue.

but still, can't hurt asking eh!

and be honest, wouldnt you like something like this aswell?

you've been playing this game as long as I have so I can imagine the looooooooooong list of PW's in your stable   ;)
  • Firstofhisname419
    Firstofhisname419 Posts: 129 Tile Toppler
    We don't even need to deactivate PW's, just to be able to rearrange the list.
  • Heartstone
    Heartstone Posts: 232 Tile Toppler
    Add a "favorite" tag to the planeswalkers and show those first?
  • Mahric
    Mahric Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
    I would delete a few of my planeswalkers if that were an option.
  • ambrosio191
    ambrosio191 Posts: 291 Mover and Shaker
    Im pretty sure the reason the devs started rotating packs in the vault was because it was getting too difficult to navigate and find what you wanted with so many sets in there. I guess since Planeswalkers dont effect their bottom line the same reasoning doesnt apply.