Taco Vault: Spicy 🌶; Is it 3 or 4 🌮 per day?

Options
111MCH111
111MCH111 Posts: 116 Tile Toppler
How many DeadPool taco tokens spicy can you get per day? And why?

Taco Vault: Spicy 🌶; Is it 3 or 4 🌮 per day? 36 votes

0%
27%
AXP_ismeLoosieAlfje17grenadierAlexRRentedPandatupacboyMegaBeeNMANOZ1jjjjhhhhhhffff 10 votes
72%
sinnerjflxdoggGrimSkaldwymtimeChipster22MoosePrimeWarbringasambrookjmDaSalKGBsoontirmarshallbowla33SolidusMoxPtahhotepSt_BernadusPiMacleodhelix72AlexNapalmSithforever 26 votes

Comments

• 111MCH111
    Options
    UPDATE on previous posts 🌶🌮
    it is possible to earn three spicy tacos by completing the Daily Tasks, which runs parallel with DeadPool Daily AND get one taco from fighting with 5*DeadPool, which is on a 25 h timer. 
    The 25 h timer is invisible unfortunately 
  • MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 982 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Three and a fraction due to the 25 hour timer on 5-star Deadpool. You can push it up to 3.96 spicy tokens per day if you're dedicated enough to use FivePool every 25 hours on the dot, but I don't have time for that.
  • RentedPanda
    RentedPanda Posts: 95 Match Maker
    Options
    Having no DP yet, I get 3 per day from the daily quests pretty reliably.  Looking forward to cash them in soon, once I see a 4 I want to target.  I like that it replenishes health packs and boosts you use to earn the daily quest rewards.  Very circle of life
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I don't actively track 5* Deadpool Spicy Token refresh rate. I would say 3 Spicy Tokens per day via quests and another 1 Spicy Token every 48 hour.
  • AXP_isme
    AXP_isme Posts: 809 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Surely the answer has to be three since ghostpool is on a 25 hour timer. Through optimal play it could be 3.96 since you can get four on almost every day but at the moment I think it's impossible to guarantee 4 tacos per day. 
    Yeah, I know, semantics...
  • Loosie
    Loosie Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    3.5. That 25-hour timer on DP is a killer.
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,112 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Four, but not every day.
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Four on days with lightning rounds, the other days who knows.
  • Yepyep
    Yepyep Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    edited November 2020
    Options
    Where is the extra token from using DP5 discussed? I hadn't heard of this before just now...

• MoosePrime
    MoosePrime Posts: 950 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Yepyep said:
    Where is the extra token from using DP5 discussed? I hadn't heard of this before just now...
    I think this was the first mention of it:
    There's also some discussion on the Deadpool character page, starting here:
  • helix72
    helix72 Posts: 991 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I agree with everyone else: you can get 4 every day for 24 days but then only 3 on the 25th day, or an average of 3.96 per day. But watch out because apparently there’s a bug where you get your 3 from quests but then they don’t get saved unless you go do something to ping the server (like win a match).
  • Yepyep
    Yepyep Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Yepyep said:
    I think this was the first mention of it:
    There's also some discussion on the Deadpool character page, starting here:
    Thanks very much, @MoosePrime!
  • abenness
    abenness Posts: 228 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I take a screenshot each time I earn the spicy token with 5pool.  Then I can look at the timestamp the following day and ensure 25 hours have passed (or set a timer to remind me when they have).  
  • HawkGuy616
    HawkGuy616 Posts: 23 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Is there a pattern to which 4*s are available in the vault? Has anyone kept track? I know that it seems different for each person, but maybe there's a rotation that they go through. 
  • krakenoon
    krakenoon Posts: 355 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    7 covers every 2 days...
  • 111MCH111
    Options
    Is there a pattern to which 4*s are available in the vault? Has anyone kept track? I know that it seems different for each person, but maybe there's a rotation that they go through. 
    Perhaps we should start to track. I didn’t. Also the shard shop rotates, don’t track it either.
    so both the 🌶 🌮 Vault and the shop have a pattern, like DeadPoolDaily?
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2020
    Options
    Covers in vaults are mostly random, unless they are the essentials for those events held over a few days. Even if they are essentials, colour of the covers are random, if I'm not wrong. So, the makeup of 4* covers in most event vaults can be summarised as essential character and random character. For example, in my Avengers vs Ultron vault, my 4* covers are 2 copies of Elsa (red and purple) and 4* Ronin. 
  • 111MCH111
    Options
    Covers in vaults are mostly random, unless they are the essentials for those events held over a few days. Even if they are essentials, colour of the covers are random, if I'm not wrong. So, the makeup of 4* covers in most event vaults can be summarised as essential character and random character. For example, in my Avengers vs Ultron vault, my 4* covers are 2 copies of Elsa (red and purple) and 4* Ronin. 
    Thx. Random. My vault contains the following three 4* covers: Elsa blue, Prowler blue, Juggs red