Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Comments

• sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,105 Chairperson of the Boards
    DAZ0273 said:
    I have 3 guaranteed 5* covers lined up in the short term which is pretty nice. 1st is Thor cover through shards, only 16 shards away when I next spend. 2nd is an Okoye cover via 250 shards from Shuri that pays out next cover and third is a Doc Strange cover from Mordo which I am currently sharding my way to as he is closest. Feels like decent progress on all 3 who are closing in on all being highly covered though not quite champable.
    Strange with Thorkoye is my usual SCL10 team for the higher level/challenge nodes, so it works very well.  It's got good rainbow coverage, with only black without an active power.  While all three have active yellow abilities, I think it's pretty clear which one you should use. :smile:
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    6 Latest pulls. 1 Heimdall, 2 5Pool.

50% draw rate? Yes please!
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,105 Chairperson of the Boards
    Scored not one, but two Jessica Jones covers today.  One was from the Daily Rewards.  The other was with the last chunk of shards from the Infinite Pursuit PvE.
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    I normally don't buy 5* covers from h4h but since Okoye's red was being offered, and mine was at 5/5/2, I couldn't resist. I recorded my reaction to playing with my newly champed Okoye in pvp for a few matches.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjGIwp27evQ
  • AlexR
    AlexR Posts: 427 Mover and Shaker
    edited November 2020
    I recently returned from a lengthy hiatus and found myself at Shield Rank 119. Today, I reached Shield Rank 120! Went to check out what PvP SCL 10 gives and woah 5* shards in placement. In reachable places, like t100. Even at t200!
    Welp, Shield Rank 120 sure is one heck of an upgrade over Shield Rank 119. 
  • 111MCH111
    111MCH111 Posts: 116 Tile Toppler
    Every time Gritty and Polaris fill the board with strike tiles, nice in PVP, nice in PVE but most useful versus the rock monsters from the Dark Dimension. No more Painful countdowns possible!
  • Loosie
    Loosie Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    This happened a couple of days ago, but I had enough HP to buy a 40-pack in the Magento store, and debated buying one. Instead I bought a 10-pack so that I still had HP. When opening it they very first cover was Magneto!! First time ever I got the new 5 star from the release store.
  • Mr_F
    Mr_F Posts: 678 Critical Contributor
    Loosie said:
    This happened a couple of days ago, but I had enough HP to buy a 40-pack in the Magento store, and debated buying one. Instead I bought a 10-pack so that I still had HP. When opening it they very first cover was Magneto!! First time ever I got the new 5 star from the release store.

Dude, I just got him from day 3 Cosmic Chaos 5* node token. Definetly we both got lucky (and I think we are from same Alliance too).
  • Sithforever
    Sithforever Posts: 144 Tile Toppler
    Got the 10 Mighty Tokens from PvP awards and got 3 4s and no Talos! Hawkeye, Black Cat, and Legion I believe. 7 3s weren't bad ones either!
  • shardwick
    I had a match in the Mags pvp where I used BRB and Polaris versus a BRBitty team. I got some good matches early on to build up blue although they had also gotten a lot of special tiles out there too. So I was trying to keep a stunlock on them as I slowly took them down on health. Then they used Wiccan's Chain Lightning and completely cleared the board. Since their BRB was stunned they didn't get any AP for it though and it maxed me out at 30 for green and blue. :) I then stunned them all and then hit them with a couple skuttlebutts which pretty much killed off BRBitty and then I finished off Mags. The end.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Boosted Okoye!
    Also, a couple of days ago, but still, on the Savage Land sub, I managed to beat Devil Dino using Lockjaw, Spider-Ham, and Howard :smiley:
  • shardwick
    Boosted Okoye!
    Also, a couple of days ago, but still, on the Savage Land sub, I managed to beat Devil Dino using Lockjaw, Spider-Ham, and Howard :smiley:
    Okoye should always be boosted for pve. Talk about a quality of life upgrade.
  • Sithforever
    Sithforever Posts: 144 Tile Toppler
    Maxed out Green Goblin today to 405 as my last 5 needing ISO and now am post ISO.
  • PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,716 Chairperson of the Boards
    Realizing that I'm gonna be able to do tomorrows boss event very easy despite the holiday...

....because pretty much every thanksgiving plan was cancelled, so it's just another normal day.  

I'm TRYING to make it positive.  :)
  • Ares76
    Ares76 Posts: 227 Tile Toppler
    Floating in Shield Sim only seeing Hulkoye and BRB/Kitty/Polaris everywhere. Decidet to go against the later one with my champed Profe$$or, Onslaught and Apocalypse.
    Then enemy never made a single match! Went in with +2 red/yellow and +2 all colours. Red match-five was waiting there at the start. The cascades from Onslaught brought me two more match-fours. Polaris was knocked out and BRB at 20,000 health. Then I used the gathered AP for Apocalypse's yellow followed by his red, after that a purple Profe§§or (red Abilty). Then Kitty was down to 15,000 health. Then I made my second match (after the initial match-5), oh boy, another match-four... and finished.
    Felt great!