Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Comments

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    When I go for win counts in PvPs, I will usually do it for 15 matches, take a break and do another 10. I will do this for 3 days until I get the CP rewards. What happened in 5* Deadpool PvP is that I have already zipped to 50 wins within a couple hours because matches are so fast with boosted R4G and Polaris. It's simply too fast.  :D
  • JSP869
    JSP869 Posts: 820 Critical Contributor
    Bracket sniped CL7 on my alt account (a very low-level 3-star account) to snag a T100 spot in Deadpool vs MPQ, then got a Blue 4* Juggs with my very last pull from the Spicy Deadpool vault putting him at 1/2/1.

Unlike my main this alt account is 100% free-to-play, and I'm pretty happy with its slow but steady progress.

I'd be even happier if the 4-star...yes. FOUR-star Blackbird support I currently have on Juggs boosted his Collateral Damage. *sigh*
  • Mr_F
    Mr_F Posts: 677 Critical Contributor
    Seeing next week boosted list and it will be Bonanza of my favourite characters. X-23 and Wolfsbane. Prepare for superannoying teams for me as this duo is awesome.
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,105 Chairperson of the Boards
    Just champed 3-star Magneto with 3900 shards.  It took 119,919 ISO, but I got him champed with no actual covers.
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    My HammerJuggs flies around in a Blackbird, too. He had to modify the pilot's seat, though, because he couldn't fit his fat tinykitty between the arm rests.
  • Sithforever
    Sithforever Posts: 144 Tile Toppler
    Last night my CP hoard has been gone since anniversary Fan Favorites and I was at 40 or so CP and had the itch to pull Classics. Got 2 5s Cable and......Wasp.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Coulson being boosted is making Gamora Hawkson a much more durable team. I actually managed all four clears on one of the Carnage/Symbiote Challenge nodes in only six tries. And one of the failures was my own fault, I wasn't paying enough attention and missed a dark energy geezer tile that set off a cascade when Hawkeye was in front and down to like 1200 health.
  • Mr_F
    Mr_F Posts: 677 Critical Contributor
    edited November 2020
    I just reached 4* breakpoint which is a number of 4* champions or ready to be championed (13 covers) so high that no matter what more than 50% of my 4* pulls would result in champion levels (now or at unspecified future moment) - which means that my ISO debt will more likely decrease than increase.
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    With my very first taco token for the week I pulled the legendary out of the vault.
  • 111MCH111
    111MCH111 Posts: 116 Tile Toppler
    YEAH, today (day 1412 and SClvl 136) I completed my roster (224 slot). I upgrades Ant man to level 280 and obtained the last 5* Wasp. My destiny in life is fulfilled.  
    Now a void is arising in my life. What to do in Holiday season? What could be my next goal? Make champions of all waiting 13 cover 4* characters?
    Any advice?
  • BlackBoltRocks
    BlackBoltRocks Posts: 1,159 Chairperson of the Boards
    111MCH111 said:
    YEAH, today (day 1412 and SClvl 136) I completed my roster (224 slot). I upgrades Ant man to level 280 and obtained the last 5* Wasp. My destiny in life is fulfilled.  
    Now a void is arising in my life. What to do in Holiday season? What could be my next goal? Make champions of all waiting 13 cover 4* characters?
    Any advice?
    Start transitioning into 5* land.
  • 111MCH111
    111MCH111 said:
    Any advice?
    Start transitioning into 5* land.
    That might be a daunting task, only Kitty is champion 5*. My current teams are always backbone Gritty combined with Juggs4*, Polaris4*, DeadPool3*, DeadPool5*
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2020
    Why 3* Deadpool?

Play competitively, if you have not tried it yet. You may or may not like the adrenaline or thrill from competitive PvE.
  • 111MCH111
    Why 3* Deadpool?

Play competitively, if you have not tried it yet. You may or may not like the adrenaline or thrill from competitive PvE.
    I play with 3*DeadPool once every 24 hour to build up Whales 🐳 points, approximately 3000 points per day. Combined with TeamUps WHALES is the ultimate last resort To finish a tough fight. My current supply is 179k/28k DeadPool whale points = 6 Nukes to clear the board with 14 white AP. Especially PVE SCL10 5* Node and the Green node or Welcome to S.H.I.E.L.D 5* missions, sometimes require WHALEs to win.
  • 111MCH111
    Best addition of the day to MPQ TIP:
    Play with 5*DeadPool once every 24 hours and you receive a 🔥 Hot and Spicy 🌶 Taco 🌮 Token!!! 
  • 111MCH111
    111MCH111 said:
    Play with 5*DeadPool once every 24 hours and you receive a 🔥 Hot and Spicy 🌶 Taco 🌮 Token!!! 
    Currently hoarding 😎 at 9 covers already. Hot and spicy vault is 40 Covers with 4*Cover as reward...just waiting for a nice Xmas 4* present. 
  • Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 967 Critical Contributor
    111MCH111 said:
    Sadly it isn't 24 hours, but 25. Fitting for DP, messing with people. As a result I usually use 5* DP multiple times, bc I always forget when I last used him. A timer would be useful.
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,105 Chairperson of the Boards
    Continuing in the Deadpool 5 theme, I got this message when facing three goons and tried to use his Penance Fare:

"NOT HUNGRY

This enemy has dealt no damage this mission and has no appetite for justice."

Gotta admit, I laughed at that one.
  • Sithforever
    Sithforever Posts: 144 Tile Toppler
    Loving the 3 Spicy Tokens a day (4 with DP swinging) I spent about 23 to get the 4 Star last night going down to 17 tokens then back up to 20 after quests. Spent 2 to get Karnak (sick)
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,576 Chairperson of the Boards
    I have 3 guaranteed 5* covers lined up in the short term which is pretty nice. 1st is Thor cover through shards, only 16 shards away when I next spend. 2nd is an Okoye cover via 250 shards from Shuri that pays out next cover and third is a Doc Strange cover from Mordo which I am currently sharding my way to as he is closest. Feels like decent progress on all 3 who are closing in on all being highly covered though not quite champable.