Daily Reward of 3 spicy tokens is awarded, then removed

bickle
bickle Posts: 28 Just Dropped In
The final daily quests that awards the multiple items has a glitch. The 3 spicy tokens are awarded, but are then removed after a reboot. 

I’m using iOS. I had 23 tokens prior to completing the quest. After completing it, my total showed 26 tokens. After a reboot, my total was back to 23. 
I’m not sure if the other rewards are also removed, as I did not pay attention to them. 
I don’t know if this happened yesterday. 

Comments

• LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    bickle said:
    The final daily quests that awards the multiple items has a glitch. The 3 spicy tokens are awarded, but are then removed after a reboot. 

I’m using iOS. I had 23 tokens prior to completing the quest. After completing it, my total showed 26 tokens. After a reboot, my total was back to 23. 
    I’m not sure if the other rewards are also removed, as I did not pay attention to them. 
    I don’t know if this happened yesterday. 
    Please reach out to customer support at mpqsupport@d3go.com and someone from the team can assist.  Thanks!
  • Punter1
    Punter1 Posts: 718 Critical Contributor
    Same issue on Android - didn't even think about it until I saw this.  I've not had any prior Spicy tokens.  Completed the daily missions and don't see any spicy tokens in my vault.  

Unless they're being offered as Savory or Sweet which I have several so could be lost in that count. 

I'll reach out to Customer Service
  • DonkeyTeeth
    DonkeyTeeth Posts: 32 Just Dropped In
    I got the Spicy Taco tokens and Iso, but I didn't get the 3 or 4 star shards from completing 6/7 quests. Did anyone else not get the shards?
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thank you all for the reports. I'll be passing these along to the team for review. For now, if you have any issues with your rewards from your Daily Quests, please reach out to Customer Support, and they can help make sure you are credited with the correct items. 
  • bickle
    I uploaded a video showing the before and after of shards and tokens, hopefully this helps. https://youtu.be/0NWz7f_O6uA
  • Punter1
    bickle said:
    I uploaded a video showing the before and after of shards and tokens, hopefully this helps. https://youtu.be/0NWz7f_O6uA
    I've not been paying attention to shards etc - but had the bug of disappearing tokens again on day 2.  Got my spicy tokens for day 1 but now need to ask about the shards based on the video.  
  • Punter1
    OK - today - I completed a match after claiming the quest rewards.  Then I force closed.  This time the rewards stuck around.  I assume if you close after claiming only that the data hasn't "saved" or something.  So for now - if you don't want to deal with CS to claim lost rewards make sure you claim and do a fight.  
  • bickle
    Nice catch
  • Kozah
    Kozah Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    edited November 2020
    This just happened to me today. I hit claim, backed out of the app on my phone on accident, and poof they were gone. I can help confirm this. Not a huge deal, but still a panic moment lol. Yea just dont close the app right away after claiming, and get a fight in before closing maybe just until theres a hotfix to be safe