CotT: Mysterio vs. Spidey

Options
qandols
qandols Posts: 1,160 Chairperson of the Boards
Champed Mysterio. First try was so bad I retreated in disgust I hate it when the board is totally on the enemy's favor. Up on the horse again, forgetting to heal a badly beaten M. But now the board was on my side and could use yellow and purple until Spidey was whittled down. LT was a 4* champ level.

Comments

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,618 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I am not a big fan of Mysterio - comic book, film or MPQ version.
    Mysterio was sitting at a lowly lvl 109 because he deserves to suck albeit fully covered and although he managed to get his trap tiles out and go invisible, Spidey webbed up all the blue and yellow and pulled off a stun/pointy wrist attack thing combo that killed Mysty instantly and to be fair, he deserved it the sad excuse for a supervillain he is. I decided to level him up to Lvl 140, it was a painfull choice but sometimes ya gotta and second try couldn't have gone better - it was raining purple and yellow and Mysterio bamboozled Spidey with smoke and mirrors and it was over pretty quick. Not sure I will bother champing him any time soon but I was impressed with his perfomance here, good job Fishbowl Face!
  • qandols
    qandols Posts: 1,160 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    @DAZ LOL I feel with you
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    To my surprise my level 94 4/4/4 Mysterio tied Spidey up with dental floss and showed him who was boss on the first attempt  - granted, the Taskmaster sword he was swinging around did a big chunk of the work. It was a really close call even with a good board. I decided to open the token since I didn't yet have a 5* Dead Pool, and what do ya know? A 4* Karolina D! That made me so angry after such a hard won and surprising victory that I decided to open one more, and THAT one was a 5* Deadpool, yay!