STILL getting kicked out of the deckbuilder on the hour [Investigating]

critmancritman Posts: 546 Critical Contributor
Still getting kicked out of the deckbuilder whenever an event ends, or starts, or charges a node.

STILL.

It's bad enough that I have to play 10 games now in ZE..  and because of that I ALSO have to use the hideously unresponsive deckbuilding screen more times in a week than I ever did...

Comments

• Bubbles_CSBubbles_CS Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    This happened to me tonight at 8PM Eastern, and happens to me regularly at that time and at other times.
  • critmancritman Posts: 546 Critical Contributor
    This happened to me tonight at 8PM Eastern, and happens to me regularly at that time and at other times.
    It's not a new bug, but it's a pain.

It doesn't even make any sense, because nothing on the events screen updates itself automatically without you having to do it yourself.... new events don't appear unless you reload the page, and new node charges don't appear unless you exit and re-enter the event.

The game checks to see whether events have updated for the sole reason of kicking you out of the deckbuilder. Very annoying!
  • Oktagon_SupportOktagon_Support ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,535 Chairperson of the Boards

Thank you for the feedback, this issue will be investigated!

In order to help us, please provide the following information (please PM me the answer, or send it to Customer Support in-game):

• UID* (Do NEVER post publicly your UID number on the Forum)

• What device was used when it happened?

Thank you,

Marcela.

• naabaldannaabaldan Posts: 317 Mover and Shaker
    this is an issue that can be reproduced so easily that there is realy no need for further Information. just follow the lnstruction: wait until a node gets refreshed within a minute start building a deck and wait there is nothing more to do
  • BlessedOneBlessedOne Posts: 255 Mover and Shaker
    Literally been happening since I first installed the game years ago. Every hour on the hour. Game "resets" and kicks me out of deck building. If I end an event it gives a couple of SWW errors.