Full Party objective not working sometimes in Zendikar Expeditions - Depths of Agadeem [Investigat]

critmancritman Posts: 546 Critical Contributor
Full Party objective not working sometimes in Zendikar Expeditions - Depths of Agadeem

I cast a Harbinger of the Tides (a Merfolk Wizard), and then immediately afterwards cast an Outlaw's Merriment (which creates Cleric, Rogue, and Warrior tokens), and yet I have not completed the Full Party objective.

No game actions happened in between, as you can see from this screenshot: there was no trigger which affected the board and might have killed one of the supports.

(Later in the game I did the same thing, casting an Outlaw's Merriment immediately after a Harbinger, and was credited correctly with the objective)

Comments

• critmancritman Posts: 546 Critical Contributor
    NB: HTML size tags are not working on the forum, I included a tried to resize the picture by including a height tag... it resized the picture when I tested the post to see what it would look like, but not when I actually posted it.

(the HTML height tag is still there now, I checked by editing the post)
  • Bubbles_CSBubbles_CS Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    I also achieved the Full Party objective in my very first game in this node. Of note, I achieved this by playing a creature who was my fourth party member but that creature died in combat before I had another opportunity to do anything.

I was able to achieve this objective in other matches.
  • Oktagon_SupportOktagon_Support ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,535 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2020

Thank you for the feedback, this issue will be investigated!

In order to help us, please provide the following information (you can PM me the answer if you prefer, or send it to Customer Support in-game):

• In which level was your Nicol Bolas, God-Pharaoh? At which level was the Scorpion's Sting ability?

• Was it in the Black Node?

• All cards in the deck and possible interactions that might have happened.

Thank you,

Marcela.