Deadpool 5 daily token reset time

bickle
bickle Posts: 28 Just Dropped In
I think the reset time for Deadpool 5’s daily token is acting irregularly. With Deadpool 3, it was reset every morning. With Deadpool 5, I think it is acting differently. I think it might be a hard 24 hours but I have not tested enough. But if I get the daily token at 7pm, then the next day it is not available in the morning. So I keep using him until it triggers. This morning it didn’t award until 10:30 am

Comments

• Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards

We can confirm that you get a Taco Vault: Spicy token by winning a mission with an owned (not loaned) Deadpool (Spirit of Vengeance) every 24 hours. This is not a specific reset time like Deadpool (It’s Me, Deadpool), but 24 hours from the last time you receive a token.

• bickle
    That’s a real bummer. 

Each day we will need to remember when we got the token on the previous day. And it will slide later every day, because no one will track it to exactly 24 hours. 

And it’s confusing because it not only behaves differently than similar things in the game, but it isn’t documented for the user. 
    I urge this to be rethought and just include it in the things that reset at a specific time. 
  • Omegased
    Omegased Posts: 556 Critical Contributor
    bickle said:
    That’s a real bummer. 

Each day we will need to remember when we got the token on the previous day. And it will slide later every day, because no one will track it to exactly 24 hours. 

And it’s confusing because it not only behaves differently than similar things in the game, but it isn’t documented for the user. 
    I urge this to be rethought and just include it in the things that reset at a specific time. 

Uhhhhh. I feel like you're over-exaggerating how bad this is. I use 3deadpool every day for the deadpool daily. now with saved teams, maybe you could do the same with this deadpool?
  • bowla33
    bowla33 Posts: 203 Tile Toppler
    @Tombstone I've been tracking times and your 24hr reset doesn't agree.

I won today's match 60 seconds after yesterday and no token. 
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,904 Chairperson of the Boards
    Someone on the Forums posted that it's more like 25 hours rather than 24. Try again and see if it's working now.
    KGB
  • bickle
    @Omegased Not an exaggeration at all. The problem with attempting to run it at the same time every day is that inevitably things pop up and you get delayed. So then you run it when you can. Then the next day try run it at that new time. And so on and so on. Each little delay causes the next day to be later. 

And it just doesn’t make sense. Make it the same as other daily quests and have it reset at a fixed time. Nice, simple, and consistent.