Master subscription, paid for but not receiving the benefit from (may need to be merged)

I'm a whale. Long time player. I pay 30 bucks a month to have a Master's Membership. Been one for 17 months. The benefits for it aren't showing up. I checked Google Play to see if I was subscribed, and I am. But on your program, I am not registering the benefits I paid for and have been paying for.But Google Play says I have a subscription, but that subscription no longer registers on the phone. All the decks I built with the slots I paid for are gone. That's a REALLY big screw up and it needs to be fixed YESTERDAY. Because at this juncture, you are charging me for something you aren't providing me with. Y'all releasing a patch that screws things up this bad is completely disheartening. It needs to be fixed, asap. And no one who supports this game like I do, like many of us do, should have to take the time to make this demand. Y'all don't playtest apparently at all, or check the other end before posting. 

Comments

• Tremayne
    Tremayne Posts: 1,607 Chairperson of the Boards
    @gillkonam - Was your subscription working before the 4.5 release?
    have you just started a new months subscription?

I ask these two questions, because there have been similar reports earlier in the year, which seemed to revolve around the fact that VIP subscription couldn’t be higher than 12 months, then 13 months and so on. Perhaps you have reached the current ceiling.

I know that it is bad practice but that has been the quality delivered previously.
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,259 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hi everyone,
    Whatever issue related to VIP Subscription you have, please open a ticket with our Customer Support!
    1. Open the game, tap on the Menu icon, choose "Settings", and tap on "Help Center".
    https://d3go.helpshift.com/a/magic-puzzle-quest/

Thank you for your patience,
    Marcela
  • gillkonam
    gillkonam Posts: 70 Match Maker
    This issue has been fixed, although it was highly inconvenient to have to do so and, again, frankly incompetent as I am sure that I was not the only one to get hit by this shoddy development or lack thereof.