Your Pull Results: Latest Legends, now featuring Heimdall!

Options
PiMacleod
PiMacleod Posts: 1,724 Chairperson of the Boards
edited October 2020 in MPQ General Discussion
Heimdall is in, Onslaught is out.  Spending my tiny hoard of 32 tokens...  lets see what lady luck has in store for me.

https://youtu.be/5JwHDozsDD8

How'd you do?

Comments

• Tiger_Wong
    Tiger_Wong Posts: 1,018 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    60 pulls. 

Heimdall now at 1/3/2 (previously at 0/1/0
    Samurai Dak at 0/2/0 (previously at 0/1/0
    Killmonger now champed at level 451 (previously at 3/4/3)
  • Loosie
    Loosie Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    16 pulls to get one of each. A saved Killmonger (he's at 2/5/5 with 2 saved), a Black Wolverine to bring him to 3/2/0, and my first Heimdall 0/1/0
  • Heartbreaksoup
    Heartbreaksoup Posts: 352 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Loosie's numbers are better than mine, but I'm not complaining at 23 pulls to get one of each - that's very close to the promised 1:8.  None of these characters are particular favorites, so I'm keeping 27 in reserve for Deadpool to enter LLs next month.
  • Sithforever
    Sithforever Posts: 144 Tile Toppler
    Options
    15 Pulls for one of each:
    Killmonger Champed up to 462
    Wolverine Samurai Daken 3 2 5(1)
    was a saved cover in Green.
    Heimdall is at 1 Blue with 405 Shards
    Will hoard til LL is Deadpool, Heimdall and Matt Damon Loki (next 5....just a guess)
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,601 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    197 pulls. Killmonger went from 1/3/2 (with enough shards for another) to 4/4/2 (with banked shards), Daken from 1/0/0 to champed, Heimdall from 1/0/0 to 6/6/1.

I use shards for Classic 5's and 4's that feed them right now, Gambit and Loki are at 4/4/4 with a handful of shards (pushing to get them to 200/500, so the next time they're essential I can finish them off). Star-Lord needs another 9 Drax covers to champ. Kingpin and Hawkeye need another 20 Miles and Kate covers (respectively) to champ them. Then I'll have all the classic 5's champed.

Not the greatest luck with Killmonger, but if I can finish him while he's in Latest, I can go back into hoard mode until Deadpool is the oldest Latest 5, and pull a crazy amount of times then. Which would be like, right around Christmas? That'd be fun.
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,410 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Took 15 pulls before heimdall dropped. Got a champion level for killmonger. 2 out of 15 = 13.3%
  • DrDevilDinosaur
    DrDevilDinosaur Posts: 436 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I had 33 draws available and Killmonger was at 5/1/3 with 2 saved, so I really wanted to try and get some more covers for him (Daken was at 2/1/0 and Heimdall at 0/0/0 going in).

I ended up with a massive 7 5* covers
    - 3 for Heimdall, in a neat 1/1/1 spread
    - 3 for Daken bringing him to 3/2/1
    - and another 1 black for Killmonger

Champ rewards from the 4* covers netted another 4 draws, which included another red cover for Daken (4/2/1)

I can't say im not happy - I definitely beat the odds on this one - although I am a little frustrated to be banking covers for Killmonger still. I guess I'm definitely going to focus on finishing him now to make sure I get those champ rewards.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,624 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    0/18 for any 5*, let alone the 1 cover for Heimdall needed. I stopped for now, guess Hearts of Darkness will be a bit of a drag.
  • Loosie
    Loosie Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Loosie said:
    16 pulls to get one of each. A saved Killmonger (he's at 2/5/5 with 2 saved), a Black Wolverine to bring him to 3/2/0, and my first Heimdall 0/1/0
    Haha....I don't know the total number of pulls because I haven't been tracking. but Killmonger is STILL 2/5/5 but now with 9! saved covers. Wolverine is 5/2/1 and Heimdall is 1/1/0 but that cover is through shards.
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,601 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    JHawkInc said:
    197 pulls. Killmonger went from 1/3/2 (with enough shards for another) to 4/4/2 (with banked shards), Daken from 1/0/0 to champed, Heimdall from 1/0/0 to 6/6/1.

I use shards for Classic 5's and 4's that feed them right now, Gambit and Loki are at 4/4/4 with a handful of shards (pushing to get them to 200/500, so the next time they're essential I can finish them off). Star-Lord needs another 9 Drax covers to champ. Kingpin and Hawkeye need another 20 Miles and Kate covers (respectively) to champ them. Then I'll have all the classic 5's champed.

Not the greatest luck with Killmonger, but if I can finish him while he's in Latest, I can go back into hoard mode until Deadpool is the oldest Latest 5, and pull a crazy amount of times then. Which would be like, right around Christmas? That'd be fun.
    Kept going to 226 pulls. Champ levels for Daken, another saved cover for Heimdall, but Killmonger is up to 4/4/4 and will be within a hundred shards or so when he leaves Latest. So favorite him when pulling for a single Deadpool cover, or the Deadpool/5/5 Latest token, and I should be able to finish Killmonger and still "keep up" with Latest 5's. 

Also champed Gambit, and am nickel-and-diming my way towards finishing the other Classic 5's.