Is Crash of the Titans working for people?

Can anyone access their Crash of the Titans? It says it's unavailable with 0/1 rewards earned and that i have to fight Medusa but it won't let me.

Comments

• MoosePrime
    MoosePrime Posts: 950 Critical Contributor
    Did you do it yesterday?
  • DyingLegend
    DyingLegend Posts: 1,192 Chairperson of the Boards
    Worked for me fine 
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,544 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2020
    I have the same screen. It shows 0/1 rewards earned and UNAVAILABLE, but I also see it as "red checked" on the main MPQ screen, implying I already cleared it. Weird bug.
  • Tron4
    Tron4 Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
    Yup, same for me 
  • Dhaunas
    Dhaunas Posts: 54 Match Maker
    Showing the same for me (0/1 rewards earned and Unavailable, with red check on the node).

I did, however, already do it on the first day of the DDQ start a few days ago. So it's not wrong to be unavailable, but it is odd to show 0/1 rewards earned.
  • Jacklag
    Jacklag Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker
    If it's not working for the people, then it is working for the burgeouise! Proletariats, rise and demand that the Crash of the Titans gives you what is rightfully yours! Let the tokens be shared equally among the whales and newbies alike! You have nothing to lose but your chains.

PS: The revolutionary effort has depleted the State's reserve of chains. All workers are required to deliver their chains at their village's chain collection stand.