Create more 3* characters to equal 4*

Options
My idea is to create more 3*’s closer to that of the 4* volume. 
After you champion a 3*, rewards at certain levels will give you 4* covers. Because there are far fewer 3*’s than 4*’s, that means that you can’t get extra covers for some 4*’s. My idea will balance the roster a lot more, make it more fun for cover collectors, and give us some breathing room to catch up on leveling some more 4*’s. 

Comments

• MissoesRicRose
    MissoesRicRose Posts: 258 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    dmason20 said:
    My idea is to create more 3*’s closer to that of the 4* volume. 
    After you champion a 3*, rewards at certain levels will give you 4* covers. Because there are far fewer 3*’s than 4*’s, that means that you can’t get extra covers for some 4*’s. My idea will balance the roster a lot more, make it more fun for cover collectors, and give us some breathing room to catch up on leveling some more 4*’s. 

Suggestion + 3*
    LizardMan; Electro: Omega Red: Shoker; Blob; Mandarim; Spiral; Marrow; Songbird; Rhino; Warpath; Quasar; Yellow Jacket; Hercules; White Fox; Vulcan
  • Jacklag
    Jacklag Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    While I would love more 3*s in the game, I think that would pose a greater barrier of entrance to new players. Maybe if only Classic 3*s could come out of Elite and Heroic tokens and these new 3*s could only come out of Mighty tokens and above we could get something interesting.