Team-Ups / Boosts switch back after leaving the game

AndrewThinkman
AndrewThinkman Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
There's a pretty annoying bug since the last update to version R213 regarding the chosen team-ups / boosts. Normally I'm not using boosts too often, but I had to use them for one fight, so I selected 3 different boosts. After that fight, I exchanged them with team-ups for the next fight... everything OK so far. The selected team-ups stayed selected for the next fights.
I left the game and restarted several hours later and started a fight - strangely the boosts I used earlier for just 1 fight were preselected again. This keeps happening now evertime I leave the game. When I reenter, the boosts are selected, no matter what was selected when I left the game...

Comments

• Chrynos1989
    Chrynos1989 Posts: 296 Mover and Shaker
    Yeah, boosts are bugged much atm, reset boosts I unchoose and not getting boosts I choose before fight, it’s a game of luck which boosts you get if any at all
    @IceIX @LakeStone
  • LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    Yeah, boosts are bugged much atm, reset boosts I unchoose and not getting boosts I choose before fight, it’s a game of luck which boosts you get if any at all
    @IceIX @LakeStone
    Thanks for passing this along.  The team is aware and working on a fix at the moment.
  • carolejeanne1965
    carolejeanne1965 Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    I would like to add that when I purchase more boosts, if I still have 1 or 2 of the same color, once I increase to 5 it deletes any extrasI had and I only have 5 left at that point.So, say I have 3 red and yellow power boosts, I buy 5, so I should have 8. If I use the max of 5 for a fight, the extra 3 I should have disappear from the count.
  • St_Bernadus
    St_Bernadus Posts: 587 Critical Contributor
    edited October 2020
    Related team up bug, if you have a team up on deck and you add that character to your team (I did it via a saved team) the team up does not go away. But when you start the fight, the team up is replaced so I think it is a display bug.

(Just tested, if you back out and go back in, the team up is replaced)