Options
2»

Comments

• Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    helix72 said:
    MegaBee said:
    How does live competitive MPQ even work?
    Usually it consists of my wife trying to compete with MPQ for my time and attention...
    You are so lucky she competes. Mine gets angry in progression.
  • DyingLegend
    DyingLegend Posts: 1,192 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2020
    Options
    So no mewes ? Ehhhh kinda lame. The other two I have no clue who they are..  ....
  • Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,477 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    So no mewes ? Ehhhh kinda lame. The other two I have no clue who they are..  ....
    Ewok is a female fornite comp player.   She was on Faze Team for a while.  She’s a big deal for teen girl gamers
  • helix72
    helix72 Posts: 991 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Did I miss a mewes headline?
  • Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    So one lighting round was enabled for them. Nice I played it instead watching them
  • Thanos
    Thanos Posts: 722 Critical Contributor
    Options
    What a garbage event. I'm feeling underwhelmed again courtesy of D3 and Demiurge.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    They took one question and poof.  :D

No feeder update. Costume sales (I guess) is coming soon. Elsa seems to be interesting. And I've seen what can't be unseen. 

• Rhipf
    Rhipf Posts: 294 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    So I guess even though we guessed the winner we are still only getting 500 Ironman shards?
  • HoundofShadow
    Options
    Majority voted for Ewok, so we are getting only 500 shards.
  • RickOShay
    RickOShay Posts: 452 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Thank you MPQ that was fun to watch.

• DyingLegend
    DyingLegend Posts: 1,192 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Either the devs are super out of touch with the community or they are only appealing to casual/ new players, but that stream was rough. Honestly they really didn't answer anything nor give us insight to anything outside of how 3 star Gamora works.
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    ...they really didn't answer anything nor give us insight to anything outside of how 3 star Gamora works.
    It's really important to know how 3-star Gamora works. How else will you know what to do when you team her up with Rocket and HammerJuggs in PvE easy nodes?
  • helix72
    helix72 Posts: 991 Critical Contributor
    edited October 2020
    Options
    Either the devs are super out of touch with the community or they are only appealing to casual/ new players, but that stream was rough. Honestly they really didn't answer anything nor give us insight to anything outside of how 3 star Gamora works.
    I learned that 4* Iron Fist, 4* Coulson, and 4* Captain Marvel is “high level play”. Can’t wait to break the meta with this new team! 😜
  • grunzadin
    grunzadin Posts: 52 Match Maker
    Options
    there gonna be any more of these events in the future? I'll stream MPQ in exchange for Okoye covers
  • Rhipf
    Rhipf Posts: 294 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Majority voted for Ewok, so we are getting only 500 shards.

Thank you for the clarification. I thought during the Twitch they said the majority voted for Davis.
  • HoundofShadow
    Options
    In the later part, they clarified that majority voted for Ewok. I think those inside the chats changed their minds in the last few moments.  :D
  • AdeptusRevolt
    AdeptusRevolt Posts: 85 Match Maker
    Options
    Did anyone get shards yet?