steam, enemy name and points in pvp aren't visable

Options
recent update. the display has changed and now i can't see the player name or the points earned from him.
the line is cut in the middle and only the bottom half of the name is visible.

Comments

• Freelancer
    Freelancer Posts: 122 Tile Toppler
    Options
    The Node names in Deadpool VS. Villains are also cut in half.
  • MoosePrime
    MoosePrime Posts: 950 Critical Contributor
    Options
    It looked to me like it's a problem when the opponents have a team up ability.  In the Gwenpoole event, the enemy team didn't have a team up, and the name of the node was properly visible.
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Thanks for letting us know.  Could you contact Customer Support with your system specs? They will pass the spec and any screenshots along to the team.
  • LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    Options
    Xair said:
    recent update. the display has changed and now i can't see the player name or the points earned from him.
    the line is cut in the middle and only the bottom half of the name is visible.

A known issue exists with R213 for Steam where the point per battle are cut off. This is a visual bug only and players will still receive points as normal.

We are working on at fix at the moment.

• ursopro
    ursopro Posts: 332 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Thanks for already working on it, can I just ask if there is an ETA or some way to push a fix for this early considering is a Steam only issue? I know is just a display bug but not being able to see correctly the amount of points the enemy have in PvP is a huge hindrance and I'm not sure if the 2 weeks wait between patches is gonna be also applied for this case.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Another steam user chiming in - nearly impossible to tell points, hard to tell names unless already well known.
  • LHammer
    LHammer Posts: 97 Match Maker
    Options
    As one of the other ten remaining Steam users, I also feel obligated to mention that I'm having this problem as well.  The new "pop-up" windows are slightly too large and the top blue bar cuts through them.  In PvE, it just goes through the title of the node but in PvP, it's the opponent's name and the point value.  You seem to understand this already but I can provide screenshots if necessary.
  • ursopro
    ursopro Posts: 332 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    This has been fixed now, thanks.