Thank You For Celebrating the 7th Anniversary of MARVEL Puzzle Quest

Options
LakeStone
LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator

Hi Everyone - 

We want to thank everyone for playing and participating in all of the 7th Anniversary MARVEL Puzzle Quest activities! We can’t believe it’s been seven years since we launched the game in 2013 as one of the first Marvel mobile games and being able to see the handful of players that got to play the game at the Marvel booth at New York Comic Con that year. Flash forward to today with millions of players fighting it out in heroic puzzle battles on a daily basis with their Alliances. We are all humbled and appreciative of all the support over the years!

2020 has brought various challenges for many and this year has certainly been different than others but we hope you enjoyed playing the Anniversary events and we want to wish you and your loved ones a safe and healthy year. We are busy working on more content and improvements to the game in the coming weeks, months and years! Thank you again and stay tuned for more!

D3 Go! and Demiurge Team

Comments

• Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    You're welcome. Thanks for having us.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,626 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Thanks for keeping us coming back for more! Now...about that Captain Britain in game...
  • DyingLegend
    DyingLegend Posts: 1,192 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I  appreciate what this team has accomplished. Congrats
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Thankful to be a part of it!

But what struck me was the phrase "millions of players".  Yikes.  That's a lot!
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,165 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2020
    Options
    YOOOOOO! represent in the top left with the Crazy Jimmy shirt. 3Dbotmaker is the best, I'm still waiting for my entries to show up in King of the Mountain.

If you don't know, you're welcome: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPxqKmqjP6c
  • AdeptusRevolt
    AdeptusRevolt Posts: 85 Match Maker
    edited October 2020
    Options
    I really liked the nightly games and how they were truly puzzles (at least with the loaners - everything can be cut like the Gordian Knot with a high enough roster). I would very much like to see more of these one-off puzzles, especially when they made you really think about how a character's power or combination could overcome difficult odds. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/MarvelPuzzleQuest/comments/j3xnbf/you_can_beat_the_deadpool_nightly_game_puzzles/
  • LavaManLee
    LavaManLee Posts: 1,286 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Thanks so much in return.  I have gone in and out of a lot of mobile games but nothing is better than MPQ.  I've been playing for seven years and really appreciate everything you do.  Don't always agree with all the decisions but keep coming back for more!

Thanks again.  You all are the best.  Cheers!
  • Loosie
    Loosie Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Thank you guys as well!
  • rg72
    rg72 Posts: 113 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Thanks Guys
  • Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Thank you for creating the best match 3 puzzle game. If it not were that way it would be imposible to play all that many hours without getting bored, and coming for more! Ive been playing only since 2 anniversaries but this year the improvement has been huge, in quality of live(wich I employed to play pvp a bit more lol) and in content.
    I hope you are working on goods and funny new pves for including all those minions, and some rebalances vet players want so much.
    Until the next anniversary!
  • fight4thedream
    fight4thedream GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,920 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Thank you for the awesome fun times and all your hard work! The game has come a long way and it's really cool to see it still evolving. Wishing you and your loved ones all the best! (^-^)v
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,368 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Thanks all! Keep up the good work.
  • atomzed
    atomzed Posts: 1,753 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I have clocked 2384 days playing MPQ. It’s been a long long time playing MPQ, and it has become my personal daily down-time. Thanks for the great product (despite its limitations) and I hope for another 7 more years! 
  • Wonko33
    Wonko33 Posts: 985 Critical Contributor
    Options
    My favorite part was the addition of the battle team filters and saved teams. 
  • chris0001
    chris0001 Posts: 205 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Too bad the anniversary wasn't special enough to grant any 5* feeders!
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,626 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    chris0001 said:
    Too bad the anniversary wasn't special enough to grant any 5* feeders!

Anniversary of last years update of 5* feeders is in December! Fingers crossed for then.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Thanks for creating this wonderful game. I have played a few other match-3 games but I stopped playing most of them within 3-6 months. I also played F2P games of other genres and I have stopped playing them well.  MPQ is the only F2P game to hold my attention for close to 3 years. 

Cheers to MPQ.