A lot of

Why don't fix all the bugs insted do more updates, every one make more than it fix, and the old ones rarely is solved, I have some since three months and they don't solve yet

Comments

• Vofer
    Vofer Posts: 103 Tile Toppler
    Who have this problems too

-The windows don't close all the times
    -The Tank's traps don't appear sometimes
    -The duration of this event is not clear, and the Gijoe don't let buy items
    -The friends don't be add right

Some of this has more than three upgrades and don't be fixed until now, the next upgrade will have more???, or finally you could be able to repair this???, I think you can't 
  • Vofer
    And it still without fix, do you really have a departament of people who take care of this stuff??? 
  • Vofer
    The event is finish, and you can't fix it, now a new event will start, it will have a new bugs???, is really a shame 
  • Vofer
    The new upgrade don't solve anything, SHAME 
  • Vofer
    When do you fix all the bugs that the game has???, or you spend time give us pathetic upgrades, that don't solve anything??? 
  • Vofer
    The bugs still occur, they don't solve anything, SHAME!!! 
  • DamienECG
    DamienECG Posts: 20 Just Dropped In
    Hi Vofer,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused by some of the bugs that are in our game. Each update addresses numerous bugs with fixes, and add new content too. The team is aware of the ongoing issue with tank traps and are investigating. Do you still experience the other issues you mentioned in this thread?

Thanks,
    Damien
  • Vofer
    DamienECG said:
    Hi Vofer,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused by some of the bugs that are in our game. Each update addresses numerous bugs with fixes, and add new content too. The team is aware of the ongoing issue with tank traps and are investigating. Do you still experience the other issues you mentioned in this thread?

Thanks,
    Damien
    All the bugs is still happen, any update don't solve anything, only give us more problems, consider to close the game for a while 

• DamienECG
    DamienECG Posts: 20 Just Dropped In
    Hi Vofer,

Would you be able to send a message to to customer support for the following issues?

-The windows don't close all the times
    -The duration of this event is not clear, and the Gijoe don't let buy items
    -The friends don't be add right

The extra information provided in your ticket will help our investigation in these issues.

Thanks,
    Damien
  • Vofer
    I do, by two ways in the internal mail, and by email, both are useless, they are so rude and don't resolve anything, I have more than four months with the problem to add friends, and they don't give a solution, is the first answer in two months about this issue, thanks for it, but I loose the faith in your team 
  • Vofer
    Today we have a new upgrade, I really want that the bugs are fixed, and we can play the game right 
  • Vofer
    And no news about solve all the bugs, I don't know if you could do, but it takes too much time to solve it, SHAME 
  • Vofer
      And by now, it still happen, you don't resolve anything, the bugs are still unsolved, SHAME