CotT: Big Pun vs. Captain Marvel

Options
PuceMoose
PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
I thought this was going to be a nasty one, considering that Captain Marvel is one of the strongest 4-stars out there (though I guess maybe not ranked as high as she used to be). Her black-yellow punch all but guarantees a knock-out in four star land, unless... well, unless they had her black set to less than five, as they must have in this match-up. In fact, I wonder if they had it set at one cover.

My Big Pun is a 4/5/4 and level 209, and when she hit me with her black - > yellow I thought it was game over - but it only dealt about 3000 damage. Ol' Frank flailed around for awhile without much direction. I cast each of my powers once, and that was enough to finally drop the captain. 

Comments

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,629 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yup, Captain Marvel is severely handicapped for this one, I am guessing because Big Pun's green is likewise reduced in capacity due to lack of foes to go all murdery on. So you want the old blue-black one two for Pun to get his slaughter on.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,629 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It does make you wonder exactly why they decided to match these two together in the first place.