Selling price for nurfed Bishop and Ham Cap.

inflectioner
inflectioner Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
Guess it is not only me who would like to know the rules of selling these two for HP and ISO.

Comments

• Sithforever
    Sithforever Posts: 144 Tile Toppler
    Character updates discussion thread above this covers all the relevant information but I sold mine for the HP as I can get them back quick enough through shards for essential things and then rechamp them eventually. 
  • inflectioner
    @IceIX Is a table with selling prices for different levels' Bishop and Ham Cap possible to be provided, plz?
  • krakenoon
    krakenoon Posts: 355 Mover and Shaker
    edited September 2020
    I can say that Samurai_Anthony told us we have until the end of the month (maybe Oct 1st) to sell them for increased value. From what I’ve seen, I think it’s a flat 6k HP for champs but variable amounts of iso.

Edit: Just saw someone sell a 370 Bishop. Can confirm champs are worth 6K HP @ any level, iso was 352K. My 275 C4p is worth 189551 iso.

Edit 2: 303 C4p was worth 217551 iso. Maybe that’s enough data for maths on champs?
  • inflectioner
    krakenoon said:
    I can say that Samurai_Anthony told us we have until the end of the month (maybe Oct 1st) to sell them for increased value. From what I’ve seen, I think it’s a flat 6k HP for champs but variable amounts of iso.

Edit: Just saw someone sell a 370 Bishop. Can confirm champs are worth 6K HP @ any level, iso was 352K. My 275 C4p is worth 189551 iso.

Edit 2: 303 C4p was worth 217551 iso. Maybe that’s enough data for maths on champs?
    Thanks a lot for the info. I think it is good enough for an overview of selling prices at different champed levels. Just have some thoughts on the reasons why MPQ did not tell us this info at first hand.
  • Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,192 Chairperson of the Boards
    Another data point...
    5/1/4 lvl 213, 75493 iso, 4k hp
  • daltonimperial
    daltonimperial Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    0/2/1 at Level 86 was 4k ISO
    Upped to Level 90 (still 0/2/1) and is 5k ISO + 1k HP
  • Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,192 Chairperson of the Boards
    Champed is 6000hp, my 10 cover lvl 213 is 4000.  Does hp number go up incrementally or by 1000s.  If by 1000s, does anyone know when the number goes up to 5000?  I won't get enough covers to champ cap, but maybe 5000...