Buttons to open buyout box does not appear in Gi joe event

For the cover girl event, when I click on buyout box button, no buttons appear to open the boxes (The ones that say 300 and 1500).
The other issues with this event:
The timer says 9 days, I thought this event ends on the 24th of september
Some of the buyout box options are already grayed out so it says 19/41 already opened, even though I didn't open a box (no buttons) for the Gi joe or cobra side

Comments

• LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    For the cover girl event, when I click on buyout box button, no buttons appear to open the boxes (The ones that say 300 and 1500).
    The other issues with this event:
    The timer says 9 days, I thought this event ends on the 24th of september
    Some of the buyout box options are already grayed out so it says 19/41 already opened, even though I didn't open a box (no buttons) for the Gi joe or cobra side

The event is extended through September 28 as a new event will start at 6PM PDT on September 29.  The team is aware some players aren't getting buttons appear in the Joe Buyout Box and are investigating.  Once they have an update, I'll pass it along.
  • Vofer
    Vofer Posts: 103 Tile Toppler
    It could be extended two or more weeks, but if the problem continue, it don't matter, solve all the bugs of the game or close it, solve all, and when it be ready open again, it's too anoying play your game
  • Vofer
    Vofer said:
    It could be extended two or more weeks, but if the problem continue, it don't matter, solve all the bugs of the game or close it, solve all, and when it be ready open again, it's too anoying play your game
    The event finish, and you can't solve it, shame 
  • DamienECG
    DamienECG Posts: 20 Just Dropped In
    Hi Vofer,

Did you approach customer support when the event was running? The team sent out messaging that alerted players to contact them for rewards during that event.

Thanks,
    Damien
  • Vofer
    Of course, and they are so rude and don't resolve anything, is useless, but thanks to answer 
  • Vofer
    And I don't recive any answer, how many time you wait to fix all the bugs???, or really you can't, you get a good game, and a good franchise, SHAME