Sinister six alliance event

Options
Can someone please help me out with what toons work best for the event. I know vulture works best against doc but who is best against venom and all that invisibility. I know strange can remove 2 but what else can be used to get through. Thanks for whoever replies 

Comments

• Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    You don't have to worry about Venom. He'll come out of invisibility on his own (with some easily-survived damage). Use that time to gather AP and stock up for finishing him off later and for the other bosses.

Goblin is no problem. He'll try and hide behind his goons but just drag him back to the front. There's no trick needed against Vulture or Carnage either.

If you want, bring a yellow user against Sandman nodes and they'll thrive on his yellow tile generation. I usually bring Okoye so she can heal and generate TU AP. I partner her with Medusa and together they shred him up.

Ock is the tricky one, but it's real simple for anyone with tile destruction. You just need to take out his 20-turn countdown tile and he becomes vulnerable. 1-star Hawkeye and his red will do the trick, but anyone who can clear out a row like 4-star Cyclops or Okoye works, or people who punch out blocks of tiles like Rogue or Hood. I always use Totally Awesome Hulk because he's always boosted for this event. He's his own green battery - and his green takes out Ock's tiles (and usually downs him with the damage too).
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,618 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Venom - you can also bring somebody who has a strong AoE attack as Venom's invisibility is no protection from this. Alternatively - War Machine's blue power will remove invisibility tiles and cause damage.
    A team (if you have them) of Totally Awesome Hulk/Kitty Pryde/Thor (Gladiator) can absolutely wipe the floor with any of the bosses but is especially good at tackling Doc & Venom. Kittty's Circuit Breaker power will take out Doc's countdown tile passively and Cho and Thor can make a lot of green for each other to either target specific board destruction or pound Venom or others with Thor's green AoE.
  • Ab_capone
    Ab_capone Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Sounds cool, thanks guys. I do have those cover but not all maxed out. I have been doing good with she-hulk, vulture/Karnak. Those should hold out in the higher rounds but we’ll see. 
    Thanks once again for the tips/help. 
    P.s. what is the best way to go about recruiting members to an alliance. I know majority of “best” players are already in established alliances. I was in one for about a year when I got relieved for “not have good enough roster and asking for TUs to defat alliance event bosses too much”
    didn’t understand that. If I got my 9-10mil points to help out the alliance, what did it matter how I did it! 
    From there I decided to start my own alliance with real life friends who just started playing(this was back in January). While they still don’t have maxed out 4*s, they still hold their own and contribute to the alliance. But we would like to fill up the alliance with more members, willing to join new alliance and not be too concerned with roster strength. Thanks again!! 
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,618 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The first thing you have to decide is what sort of Alliance you want to be. If you have designs on getting into the Top 100 then that is tough and top players will have expectations of rewards meeting their goals. However, if you are happy to grow organically then the best way I have found is to set yourself a few goals that are not too challenging to achieve - things like play every day, must participate in Boss Events, maybe clear seed teams in PvP. It all adds up and as your Alliance grows stronger together, they are more likely to want to grow more. Alliance rankings outside of Top 100 for PvP are surprisingly uncompetetive, PvE less so. So rising up those rankings is a good way to show new members that you are making progress - I took my Alliance to just outside Top 100 PvP before Lockdown and we only had one firmly established 5* player with the rest of our guys running a wide gamult from 2 to 4* strength.
    The Alliance recruit page here does work as my Alliance needed a couple of players a few months back and got them via here. However you need to be realistic in what you are offering in terms of what available players are looking to achieve.
    If you make your Alliance Public you will also get random players joining - you might luck out with a Vet looking for a new home but more likely will get newcomers with weak rosters - if you are prepared to nuture them though they can grow in a more casual Alliance.
    Otherwise there are avenues such as Line and Discord where a lot of MPQ activity occurs away from the game itself.
  • skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 973 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Grey Widow slays Ock

Rogue neuters Sandman.