7th Anniversary Survey

Options
HoundofShadow
HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
First 6 questions are asking for your favourite 3*, 4, and 5* characters, and the reason for choosing them. What stood out to me is that 4* is called Legendary and 5* Epic. Which 5* did you choose? I chose Immortal Hulk.

The next three questions asked for your favourite Special Versus Event, Story Events and Boss Events. I can't remember most of the special versus event.  :D

The most eye-popping question is asking whether you are fine with speaking with them over the phone. Who's going to do that?

Comments

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,166 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I think those labels have always been that way (rare/legendary/epic). Everyone I picked was someone who sped up my play, so Strang3/Polaris/Apocalypse, regardless of my actual character favorites. 
  • jp1
    jp1 Posts: 1,069 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I picked Okoye, Juggs, and Strange.

Balance of power, Evergreen, and can’t recall the name but the 2,3,4 star option.

Story was Strange Sights, Cosmic Chaos, and the ISO goon option.

Bosses, Galactus, Civil War, and BFB.

I opted that I would speak with them by phone. If they actually want to listen to us, why not? 
  • DyingLegend
    DyingLegend Posts: 1,192 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'd love to speak with them and have a nice discussion. I think verbal communications can be very helpful in the development process. I can also better articulate my issues on the phone and it feels like they are actually listening to you.

If they are willing to put forth that option, then we'd be silly not to use that opportunity. 
  • krakenoon
    krakenoon Posts: 355 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    @jp1
    Combined Arms.
  • LavaManLee
    LavaManLee Posts: 1,290 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I absolutely would love to chat with them by phone.  You can convey so much in an online survey and it is only one directional.  Would be great to articulate my thoughts.  I've been playing this game for six years which is basically a millennium in mobile game lifespan. 
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    My favorite character is named Meta.  (S)he tends to be in the 5* category, but sometimes includes the 4*.  Everybody likes this character.

My favorite PVE is all of them in CL8.  In CL9 and CL10, it's a multiple way tie for, "I ain't got time for that."

For PVP, in CL10, the answer is, whichever one is currently playing, because if I want to keep up, I have to play it.  That being said...  Thanos 3* could never be ran again and that would be okay.
  • AXP_isme
    AXP_isme Posts: 809 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Did anyone else notice that there was a Human torch in the options for 5* characters. I think it was Jim Hammond.
  • LucasRaven
    LucasRaven Posts: 47 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Strange, Karnak and Apocalypse I picked, I think they're game changers for their range. 

Saw a bunch of events that they haven't ran in a while, hope they bring them back.Give the hunt a rest. 

As far as talking on the phone, sure! as long as they pay the long distance call to Uruguay
  • Marc_Spector
    Marc_Spector Posts: 624 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Well, this since-launch vet would totally relish the chance to chat with them over the phone if the option came up; what other games, whether AAA or mobile, have EVER offered that sort of direct access? I'd definitely be able to articulate some of my immediate and longer-term gripes and joys about this game in a verbal context versus the more impersonal nature of the survey or this forum. Call me anytime you'd like, devs! :)
  • Mrcl25
    Mrcl25 Posts: 138 Tile Toppler
    Options
    jp1 said:
    I picked Okoye, Juggs, and Strange.

Balance of power, Evergreen, and can’t recall the name but the 2,3,4 star option.

Story was Strange Sights, Cosmic Chaos, and the ISO goon option.

Bosses, Galactus, Civil War, and BFB.

I opted that I would speak with them by phone. If they actually want to listen to us, why not? 
    I chose the exact same pvp events. So nice not having to face 550 Hulkoyes for a few events.
  • Aweberman
    Aweberman Posts: 428 Mover and Shaker
    edited September 2020
    Options
    I picked my most fun characters (4* Carol, 5* Peter Parker, but no 3*).

I also selected Combined Arms, Balance of Power, and Evergreen for PVP.

For PVE, I took 2 of the 7-day events (ISO-8 Brotherhood and Enemy of the State, but not Prodigal Sun or The Hulk, because Dark Avengers) and ... either Cosmic Chaos (because it's shorter) or Lost in Time (because of the BoP sub).

For boss events I only took two: Thanos (which I wish was actually harder) and Sinister Six.

I would definitely talk to somebody by phone.  I promise I would keep my request list and feedback list manageable and I would try to balance my negative feedback with positive feedback. :)
  • PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,724 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Same for me... Please call.  Of course, the problem is that thing that I think most of us do...?  

"Unknown caller?  Pfft, get out of here.  * ignore * "

Of course, I try to answer them when I know something is coming... but who KNOWS when this would happen?
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,916 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Were people just not feeling festival of fights? I really dig the 1 v 1 and would like to see how some of the newer characters fare in it. 
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,631 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I was OK with Festival of Fights and chose that as one of my options.
  • abmoraz
    abmoraz Posts: 712 Critical Contributor
    Options
    no favorite
    no favorite
    no favorite
    don't care about PvP
    Like PvE's difficulty right where it is
    Favorite special PvPs: none
    Favorite special PvEs: Strange Sights, Enemy of the State, and Prodigal Sun
    Can we call you: no.  I don't own a phone (number.  I ditched it and put a tablet SIM in my phone).
  • dpoch
    dpoch Posts: 21 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Did anyone else notice that 3* Magneto was missing from the survey options for favorite characters?