CotT: Black Cat vs. Doc Ock

qandols
qandols Posts: 1,160 Chairperson of the Boards
Uhhh, Doc Ock was having a field day with quadruple match 4:s a couple of moves in. I could not get AP for anything. Except her purple which the good doctor is mostly immune to. A Tentacles later I was down to 1200 health and thought, oh well, bring a health pack and up on the horse again. But, lo and behold, my black cat had her share of cascades and could down the doc. LT was a 4* champ cover.

Comments

• PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    My Black Cat is an under leveled 118 4/4/5, so I didn't expect to win my first attempt. I didn't, but I got a lot closer than I expected - I had ol' Doc down to 1500 HP before he matched me face-first into the litter box. 

I raised the Cat's level up to 132 and gave it another go, and this time I succeeded in taking him down. I think Black Cat is a nifty character, and I wish they would make one small change to her to make her even more fun - if the enemy matches one of your trap tiles, have it stun the target for one turn. That way her green can be even more opportunistic and ready to "pounce" at the right moment, which certainly seems cat-approved. 

The token made me do a double take - while I have generally been hoarding legendary tokens, sometimes I will open the one from the Crash as a nice little reward. Well, I received a 5* Samurai Daken! That's my only cover for him, and it's timely, considering he's required in the current (or recent) PvE. A nice surprise and now I can keep on' keeping on with the hoard, as I have at least one cover for every 5* in the current latest legends pool. 
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,570 Chairperson of the Boards
    I champed Black Cat a few weeks ago so was pleasantly surprised that her Crash came along so quickly. The Doc being stun immune took a little shine off my fun but Cat's kit is nifty and so Doc was quickly clawed into submission.