A couple of MINOR bugs

Options
I think the only reason I noticed is that they've been "fixed" in the past. 

1. If the enemy is going to kill you on it's turn, you can't pause and just exit the match anymore.

2. In a wave mode, if Thanos kills everyone with his Death power, it will show the same character get killed and then show up for the next match. So if he's facing 3 soldiers, the last might appear as, say, Luke Cage, the characters are downed, and Luke Cage pops up again for the next round. 

Again, absolutely low/no priority, but I remembered they'd been fixed before. 

Playing on an android phone. 

Comments

• LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    Options
    I think the only reason I noticed is that they've been "fixed" in the past. 

1. If the enemy is going to kill you on it's turn, you can't pause and just exit the match anymore.

2. In a wave mode, if Thanos kills everyone with his Death power, it will show the same character get killed and then show up for the next match. So if he's facing 3 soldiers, the last might appear as, say, Luke Cage, the characters are downed, and Luke Cage pops up again for the next round. 

Again, absolutely low/no priority, but I remembered they'd been fixed before. 

Playing on an android phone. 
    Thanks for sharing this, I'll pass it along to the team.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

This isn't just Thanos. Any time you down multiple characters in a wave that has enough remaining characters coming in, it happens. I see it all the time in The Big Enchilada when I get cascades with 5* Professor X.