America Chavez Passive AP Generation every turn

I just joined the Power Season Disappearing Act PvP event with a team of America Chavez (3/5/5), Magik (1/1/2), and 4* Gamora (5/3/5) and noticed every turn I was getting 1 AP of what seems like a random color. Then I went to the Shield PvP, let Magik and Gamora wipe, and noticed it was still happening with only America Chavez left. Does this happen for anyone else?

Comments

• abmoraz
    abmoraz Posts: 712 Critical Contributor
    What were your team-ups?  There's currently a bug where some passive powers are occurring from team-ups.  If you had a Hood yellow or black (or something like that), it might be triggering his blue passive and gathering AP for you.
  • IIAlonditeII
    IIAlonditeII Posts: 150 Tile Toppler
    America destroys the tile she replaces with the crit tile (oddly enough). If her passive is triggering, she's going to be giving you an AP here and there.
  • Beauxwinkle
    Beauxwinkle Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
    That makes sense with the 1 AP being given of the tile being "destroyed" and turned into a critical tile. I'll check it out. 
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    1* Spiderman does the same thing with his purple. Not sure about the other characters who generate random crits, but it doesn't happen with 2* Bullseye, where you get to place the crit(s).