Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Comments

• Mr_F
    Mr_F Posts: 676 Critical Contributor
    edited September 2020
    DeNappa said:
    Mr_F said:
     Dino is a member of team I called "Leftovers" with Elektra and Howard. Almost never used.
    I like it that you even named that team haha

Bro/Sis, I have name for every staple team I use. I even have positions assigned. A product of champing 4*. I tried to assign a team to every new 4* champion I aquired. There is a second Leftover team - Father & Son: Prof X4*, Legion and Mysterio (as currently Northstar is mine 4th option and he is trashier than Sentry or Elektra 4*) but I refuse to use a gargabe/trash called Legion so I just skip them. Why I dislike Legion is another story.
    Name 2 1 3
    Cardusa Mr. Fantastic
    Carnage 4*
    Medusa
    Protect Karnak Invisible Woman Juggernaut Karnak
    CD-calypse Wolfsbane Captain Marvel 4* Wasp 4*
    Agents of Hill Hulkbuster Maria Hill X-Force Wolvie
    Charged Jubilee Storm 5* Thor 4*
    Runaways Karolina Dean Nico Minoru Magik
    Leftovers Devil Dino Elektra 4*
    Howard the Duck
    Agents of SHIELD Gwenpool Mockinbird Black Widow 4
    Cosmic Soldier Winter Soldier Super-Skrull Nova
    Ice-23 Iceman 4* X-23 Valkyrie
    Defenders Iron Fist 4* Luke Cage 4* Hellcat

• Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    Had 5 Latest pulls and tried to get another Apocalypse champ level. Ended up pulling 1 cover each for Onslaught and Killmonger to take both to 3/5/3.

Its not what I wanted but 2 5* in 5 pulls? I'll take it.

Bye Apocalypse 😥 
  • Mr_F
    Anon said:
    Had 5 Latest pulls and tried to get another Apocalypse champ level. Ended up pulling 1 cover each for Onslaught and Killmonger to take both to 3/5/3.

Its not what I wanted but 2 5* in 5 pulls? I'll take it.

Bye Apocalypse 😥 

I tried to pull his yellow cover. No luck - 2/7/0. Well... Support probably wont swap one of those into yellow so...
  • Ares76
    Ares76 Posts: 227 Tile Toppler
    Was trying hard to fully cover my 2/4/8 Apcaylpse before he leaves latest by spending as many resources as possible. Pulled only 4-stars and Killmongers. I had only 24 CP left, sold my max-champed Bag-Man to level up his dupe for another 2 CP...and Bang! Red Apocalpse! With his shards from PvE and PvP I can finally champ him!
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,105 Chairperson of the Boards
    Using Hela in the BSS/two green symbiote feeder nodes.  The AI insisted on trying to get the 14 Green AP for Spidey to fire off his ability, but Hela was having none of that.  I was able to take him down in all of my clears by the time he finally got the 14 AP.  After that, mopping up the symbiotes was a piece of cake.
  • Ares76
    Ares76 Posts: 227 Tile Toppler
    Using Hela in the BSS/two green symbiote feeder nodes.  The AI insisted on trying to get the 14 Green AP for Spidey to fire off his ability, but Hela was having none of that.  I was able to take him down in all of my clears by the time he finally got the 14 AP.  After that, mopping up the symbiotes was a piece of cake.
    That's also one of my favourite challenge nodes. But instead of Hela I use Yelena with Thorkoye. That's the same mechanic. 
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,569 Chairperson of the Boards
    Add me to the pile of "failed to get any more Apocalypse and now I am broke". 2 Killmongers to make a 0/3/0 build is not great. On the bright side though, Wolfsbane's PvP the other day meant I finally champed her. I really dig her kit so that was a bonus.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2020
    I jumped into SCL 10 for the second time. It's quite a relaxing experience because I can play a few nodes, do something else, and come back to play again. I don't have rush to grind all the  nodes for the final clears. My core teams for SCL 10 this time are:

1) Juggernaut/R4G/GotG for easy nodes
    2) 1* Juggernaut/BRB/Polaris for difficult nodes
    3) IM40/Shuri/G4mora for Challenge nodes.
    4) Karnak/America Chavez for pick 2 nodes  

It's quite amusing to see my competitive team in lower SCL become a team to clear only easy nodes in SCL 10.  :D

• AndiTi
    AndiTi Posts: 127 Tile Toppler
    Pulled a Heimdall with one of my Vigilant Heimdall event reward tokens--first time I've ever hit the 5* lottery on the initial offering!
  • Mr_F
    edited September 2020
    Adventures of one cover 5* Wasp.

I needed Ragnarok for his red and IM40 for his yellow but I did it.

Basically: CALL THE SWARM! And I did 3 times in one wave node!

• slow
    slow Posts: 18 Just Dropped In
    Class of 2019 PVP is finally over!!!
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    Champed Polaris!
  • AXP_isme
    AXP_isme Posts: 809 Critical Contributor
    Champed apocalypse with covers from the fan favourite store. Having a whole lot of fun playing him with onslaught and profe$$or in the anniversary simulator. 
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2020
    I forgot to include this earlier, but my best moment of the week was realizing that my ~Lv300 Devil Dino (I accidentally selected mine instead of the loaner), 1* Storm & 1* Iron Man team got over 100pts in defensive wins in the Dino PVP event.  I had been hoping to line up some 1*/2* players for retaliations, but this was much more humorous :)
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Got the last shards I needed to (finally) champ HammerJuggs today by cashing-in a small hoard of Heroics. In the process I pulled the last Polaris cover I needed to champ her as well. So now PvE is going to go like this for me:

Easy Nodes: Juggs/Rocket/Guardian
    Hard Nodes: Polaris/Rocket/Kitty
    Essential Nodes: Polaris/Okoye (against tile matchers); Rocket/Kitty (against goons)

So despite two significant champion additions today, 4-star Rocket remains the most important cog in my roster.
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,368 Chairperson of the Boards
    Finally finished champing all 4*s!

(Not counting Negasonic because she's new, and dupe 13-cover Captain Marvel)
  • Sithforever
    Sithforever Posts: 144 Tile Toppler
    So Double ISO was pretty good to me. Only 5 characters require ISO and one is my first duplicate 4... Deadpool. The others are 5s: Silver Surfer, Jean Grey, Black Panther, and Green Goblin. The first two are champable but obviously not meta. Going to get these done then I will be post ISO.
  • MrPlow
    MrPlow Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    With one of my Anniversary token from the PVP season I got a Fan Favorite token to use on the expired store and ended up with a Kitty cover.