Can Rising Tensions be a 24-hour event instead of 22-hour? Or maybe have a rotating start time?

Options
jobob
jobob Posts: 680 Critical Contributor
I like RT a lot, but the problem is that it starts (for me) at 11 PM, and ends at 9 PM.  That really sucks for parents... the 9 - 11 PM window is really the only solid block of time I get to play.

Comments

• Bubbles_CS
    Bubbles_CS Posts: 332 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I’m in the same boat, except Rising Tensions ends at 10pm for me, which is alright. It’s Training Grounds I usually miss during this time slot. Closing this gap by running the event for closer to 24 hours would be ideal.
  • jtwood
    jtwood Posts: 1,285 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Just chiming in to say I would like to see this idea of rotating start times with all midweek events. It appears each event was set up to be friendly to a particular time zone. And that's nice, but it does stagnate a bit after a while. Rotating start times so that they move in and out of favor in different time zones might be a nice twist.
  • Avahad
    Avahad Posts: 296 Mover and Shaker
    edited September 2020
    Options
    Or change them all to be like Terrors in the Shadows I think it is- the one  with the 3 startIng charges and 3 more on a recharge after 23.5 hours or whatever it is. 
    Seems to work pretty well.

sorry editing as clearly this is not relevant to the OP but is to the comment above mine.