Picked up a green Onslought. Current latest crop:

Yelena: (3/4/1) 755 shards
    Apocalypse: (4/5/4) 1 saved, 255 shards
    Onslaught: (1/2/1) 680 shards

Killmonger: 0/0/0, 380 shards
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2020
    Thanks! I figure at best I'll get 1 more organic pull - 3 seems unlikely. RNGeezus does seem to "owe" me a 5* here shortly though.

I did just get a pretty sweet chain of LTs - pulled a CP pull that led to a daisy chain of 4 LT champ levels for 6 total covers. None of them 5* lol. Currently 12 pulls since my last 5*
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    Still no Yelenas, but I did get a green Onslaught (1/3/1)...
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    Finally got Apocalypse champed, seems like it took forever to get that iso...
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    Got a Blue for Onslaught, 1/3/2 now on the eve of Yelena dropping out. I may have one more Latest pull before tomorrow, so it’s not looking good at this point. She’ll probably drop out at 10, like Havok.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    I stand corrected - through a judicious rechamp of 2* Thor, I got a Cp draw and an LT, which turned into a Prowler and a cp champ level for Apocalypse, which gave me an LT champ level for Elektr4, and so that became a green Yelena. So I applied my shard cover also, and now have a 4/4/2 with 250 shards.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    I've thought about that - she isn't dissimilar from Hawkeye or Gladiathor (magnitude of effectiveness aside) in that the top color is best. But I think assuming we ever get a feeder, I try to keep in mind that I'll get a unique cover of that top one rather than shards at 280 (unless they pull a Jessica Jones whose drops were out of order for no reason I could discover). So assuming she gets another PVE feature allowing me to complete that shard cover, I'd be worse off locking out the top for completion purposes than I would padding out the rest of the stack and waiting on a feeder.

I'm about 16 pulls from finishing Hawkeye up, speaking of shard targets. I'd like to be able to finish that out before going into hibernation on pulling latest, but that seems pretty unlikely. Maybe Hawkeye will turn up in my shard store sometime this month. 
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    Today's free Playing from Home rescue shards were good for a CP champ level, so that was cool. 
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    Ok - pulled until i got my Hawkeye champable, and only ended up with a single champ level on Apocalypse. I champed Super-Skrull with 21 saved as well.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    This new change to 3x clears in SCL10 is interesting. I did 3x and out on day one of Fight for Wakanda, and was down in the 300s overall leaving it there. So today i just did 4x clears all at once, i'll see where that shakes me out for the sub and overall. I may not do so hot on this anti-venom release, but that's kind of whatever to me at this point. 
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    Ended up finishing 118th for Anti-Venom, pretty solid actually. I'm doing the same thing, 4x clears all at once in Strange Sights to see how that goes. it's not too bad from an effort standpoint so If the resources match up it may be my new normal.

Hawkeye is champed, trying him out with all kinds of teams. I respec'd him to 5/3/5, and i'm using him primarily as a red battery for Apocalypse. He works pretty well with Iceman, though he's really just kind of there being a battery at that point. Coulson/Hawkeye/Apocalypse is a great team as you may expect. I've been messing around with Iceman, he burns the blue and turns it into CDs, but they stay alive a long time and clog up the blue so the jury is out on whether or not he works "well." I kind of want to try some kind of Sinister team, and I want to mess with XFDP/Apocalypse too. 
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    Been patiently saving up for Apocalypse to drop out of Latest. I champed Hellcat up to 274, so now just Legion is fully covered waiting on iso, Wolfsbane still short a cover, and Misty and Legion are about 7 covers each. Currently at 290 cp and 6 LTs saved up. 

I had OML pop up in my shard store, and threw way too much hp at 60 shards to get him one more cover. he's at 4/2/4 now
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    390 cp and 7LTs in the bank. Still waiting. I should probably update my gamependium at some point. Because I'm bored, here is the entirity of my 5* roster shape:

Champs:
    Profe$$or X: lvl 462
    Sinister: lv 458
    BRB: lvl 457
    5torm: lvl 456
    Iceman: lvl 455
    Apocalype: lvl 454
    GRRR: lvl 453
    Rescue: lvl 453
    Doom: lvl 452
    JJ: lvl 451
    Okoye: lvl 451
    iHulk: lvl 451
    Carbage: lvl 450
    Hawkeye: lvl 450
    Fi5k: lvl 450

Everyone Else:
    Lumbercap: 3/4/4
    Thor: 5/0/2
    5* Lord: 5/1/3
    Thano5: 5/2/2
    DD5: 5/2/1
    Kitty: 3/3/0
    Bolt: 4/3/1
    5trange: 5/2/1
    Panther: 2/1/3
    OML: 4/2/4
    Gambit: 2/4/3
    FA Cap: 5/1/1
    Surfer: 2/2/3
    Jean Grey: 3/2/1
    Banner: 1/3/2
    Archangel: 2/2/2
    BSSM: 4/2/0
    widow: 4/0/1
    SMPP: 1/1/3
    Doc Oc: 2/0/2
    CAble: 3/4/5
    Hela: 5/2/4
    Yelena: 4/4/3
    Danver5: 5/2/3
    Havok; 5/2/3
    Loki: 4/4/2
    Goblin: 2/2/3
    Wa5p: 3/2/2
    Iron Man; 3/2/1
    Onslaught: 1/3/2
    Killmonger: 0/1/0
    Daken: 0/0/0

I'm thinking about going back to Thor after Kitty is done. I'm using him a ton and it would be nice if 50% of his health weren't 3* levels of hp like it is right now.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    Champed Legion, I’ve noticed doing 4x clears in SCL10 all at once to green check everything rather than stopping at 3x has done wonders for my iso rewards. That’s generally good for right around t100, so I’m sure placement is helping too. Now aside from Wolfsbane who is 9/4/3, I’m caught up on all non-New and Non-limited 4*s until Misty and anti-venom hit latest. I’ve been re-champing 3*s for the moment, but I’m considering throwing iso at well covered 5*s as well here soon.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    edited August 2020
    I started playing a different slice. I used to do the East Coast 11pm one, and I'd do a final grind (if i were going to do it) sometime before the next opened, and then do the initial clears right after that. But now i'm joining the 2am East Coast slice about lunchtime the following day from when it opens, which is generally right around the bracket flip, and then I just do it all at once. I've been trying to timebox my play a bit more so that it's not consuming so much of my day, it feels like it's working somewhat.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    Having a boosted apocalypse for this event has made pve SCL10 ultra-easymode, and is really tempting me to unload before he leaves latest rather than after to put some levels on him. But I don't think the few, if any, covers I'd get would be the same as a 550 boost would be.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    Had organic pull of a usable Wolfsbane cover off a Mighty or Heroic token this week, so she's finally going to be champable now. Running out of 4* hills to climb is a weird, weird feeling. Just leaves me with Ham, Misty, and Anti-Venom needing covers for now. I need 3 more Hams, wonder if I'll be able to nab those during Anniversary and be done with all the limiteds?
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    edited August 2020
    22 LTs and 791 CP....for me this is like Scrooge McDuck levels of resources. Seems inevitable that once Apocalypse leaves, I'll pull the 5 Onslaught covers I need simultaneously and be right back to saving up...
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    By the time Apocalypse leaves, I should be up over 1,000cp. I'm debating whether or not I should also wait for Polaris to be shardable before I start pulling. I think she's going to be...maybe not Bishop levels of ubiquitous, but she sure seems like she'll be popular.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    I'm sure not. I guess I'll see how it goes in her PVP now that i'm seeing people who already have her champed in there, see if she feels necessary. the perceived "danger" for doing it just the lost shard progress on Frost as I continue to chase Kitty.

I made the schoolboy error of burning the 950hp on a 10 pack of Face Your Demons earlier this week knowing a new character was dropping, so now I'm in Scramble Mode to roster her in time for sub 1 of her required PVE. I'm back up to 820hp, and I don't "need" the points from day 1 to hit full progression, but it still feels lame lol.