Important qol improvements (team slots/saved team, 50% health heroes, new animation options)

Options
Hello :) and thanks for keeping the game exciting. I like the effort on the new things (reduction on scl10 grind, shards, the new "introducing" events) even when introducing events doesnt give too much shards, is an effort on making the game more enjoyable, even from the characters history point of view.

I want to talk about 3 good qol changes, that i know we will appreciate, and are not that hard to add (at least i think) because they are already in the game, but in a different way.

1) character slots to save teams. that way we can have like: vs goons team, low level node team, etc idk, maybe 5 teams saved. that feature is already in the game, in a way or another, as the last team is saved. is the same concept, but with more slots. 
another way to help in this section, is if this cant be done, or it takes too much time, sort by rarity will help a lot too.
of course if we can get both it would be fantastic :) that way if i want this character who is a 3*, then i sort by rarity and only 3* will appear. or just various saved teams :)

2) the ability to get any character to a desired % level, or only those that triggers when they are at 50% health. sometimes is annoying to get thor, daredevil, etc to 50% health. mostly because you take the time to do that, then the next game something go wrong, then thor is at 15% health so its risky to leave him like that, and then do that all over again :(

3) animations. I think the idea of disable animations was a fantastic one, as most of the times we need to do faster grinds. but sometimes it feels like souless and sad :( to play just to move tiles and nothing more :( just like "introducing" events, which are for the "flavor" and not for the game mechanics, i think there can be improvements on the animations as they are now. sometimes it feels nice that if i got 12ap to use that good skills, i can see the animation :(

what i do sometimes is i go to options, and for that skill that i like, activate the animations, then disable it. but it takes too much time :(

these are the ideas i had about this:

A-- make it in a way that we can select which skills will have an animation and which ones will be disabled. i know this would be the hardest one as it has to be done for each character. so maybe is not the best option haha. but its an idea.

B-- give the option to disable only passive skills. this way, the skills that will get spammed as passives will be disabled, but the ones that cost ap will give animations :)

C-- finishing moves. make it in a way, as an option, that there are no skill animations, but if you kill an enemy with a skill, that skill will have an animation. so all animations disabled except for the "killing" ones.

D-- put the animation on-off button near the pause button in game. hahahah. this one is the easiest one to do. that way if i have the ap and want to see the animation of that skill i really like, i can just press the option to "enable" animations, inside the game (i mean, in the table, without going into options etc) so we can fast on the fly enable-disable animations :)

i play on steam btw.

thanks for reading :)

TLDR: qol improvements as adding saved teams/sort by rarity when making the team , give the ability to get heroes to 45% health so thor/daredevil/etc can start at less than 50% health, and either give an option to disable only passive skill animation - select which skills will have animation - animation only on killing blows  or putting the on-off animation button easily accesible so we can on the fly enable disable them.

thanks again

Comments

• Akroma
    Akroma Posts: 77 Match Maker
    Options
    A nice idea about the 3rd topic: animations, could be to just put an option to make them 2x or 3x faster, that way we can have a middle ground of seeing some animations, but still being fast :)
  • Akroma
    Akroma Posts: 77 Match Maker
    Options
    another way can be an option where every animation is displayed only once each fight. 

its sad to know all the work to create the animations, only to skip them :(