Peggy Carters Passive working when she is a team up

Omegased
Omegased Posts: 558 Critical Contributor
This is the only way I can explain this bug. It seems like Peggys Passive is going off when she is a team-up choice.

Heavy Metal PVP

My team
IM40 Lvl412
KillMonger LVL456
Cable LVL453
Team up -1starblack widow/Agent Venom

Opponent team
IM40 lvl145
Thano5 lvl453
Black Widow (Natasha Romanoff) Lvl452
Team up Peggy Carter Ultimate Soldier

IM powers are currently costing
Red 17
Blue 20
Yellow 10

Killmonger
Red 13
Purple 14

Cable
Blue 13
Green 16
yellow 13

Once They used the Team up - costs went back to normal.This is an insanely powerful bug! i have not tried it against the computer yet but would be an amazingly horrible hack for PVP.

Comments

• Omegased
    just as an update. I got a Peggy as a team-up, and have played 3 PVP matches with her as my team up.
    First match - Oponenets powers cost was raised.
    2nd/3rd - power back to normal.
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,904 Chairperson of the Boards
    Did you try restarting the App? It may cause her power increase bug to trigger again.
    I've noticed similar bugs recently vs the AI where it appeared the AI had some passive power going that was unexplainable (draining my AP). It may be not just Peggy Team Ups but other team ups where the character has a passive that increases/changes costs/drains AP etc.
    KGB
  • fractalvisions
    fractalvisions Posts: 306 Mover and Shaker
    I've encountered this bug too when facing an enemy with an Ultimate Soldier team-up. Just like you, once they used the team-up (fortunately, quite early in the match) my power costs went back to normal. I attach a screenshot in case that is useful.

• TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    I didn't get a screenshot, but I got hit with this in the Samurai Daken PvP as well. They never fired the TU, so it ended up as a serious slog of a fight.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,248 Chairperson of the Boards
    One poster on Reddit said they brought 3 Peggy TUs and the AI powers cost 12 more!

This is one crazy bug.  I dunno if it's better than an MBW since it's inconsistent, but might be worth bringing both of them.
  • Omegased
    yeap - I had a crazy run with them procing and completely neutering certain characters.

I had 2 Peggys, and ProfX5 which caused Vultures black (normally 6), up to 14(!).

it doesn't seem to always work but when it does it stops low power people in their tracks (Okoye/Thor are no threat at all, BRB doesn't instantly get the blue required, Bishop can't stunlock as easy)
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,904 Chairperson of the Boards
    Got a Peggy Red TU from an alliance mate and ran some tests in the Deadpool PvE
    1) On a fresh boot of the app, you have to deselect your Peggy TU (swap it for another TU) and then select It again. Then it starts to work.
    2) Once its working, it continues to work between battles for as long as you have it equipped providing you don't use it in battle (and why would you).
    3) In some nodes, it never worked. In the 4* node with Ulton/Carnage/Doc Ock, I tried rebooting the app, selecting and deselecting and it never worked for any of my 4 clears. The same happened in the Dr Doom/2 Goon node. I think if the enemy team has an active passive (Carnage special tile placement, Dr Doom trap placement) it stops the Peggy bug from occurring at start of battle. This I think is why some people don't seem to see it working against certain teams.
    Anyway it made my clear of the 5E node with Vulture/Daken way less stressful as they never once fired a power in my 4 clears :D
    KGB
  • Xavier_Mc
    Xavier_Mc Posts: 21 Just Dropped In
    If anyone wants to look at the bug in action. The last Polaris Welcome to S.H.I.E.L.D. node. (Ready for anything) has a Peggy teamup and illustrates it nicely. 
  • Rosraf
    Rosraf Posts: 113 Tile Toppler
    I can’t get it to consistently work. But it definitely does work some of the time.  

Just allowing passive teamup powers might actually be quite fun. 
  • Rosraf
    Rosraf Posts: 113 Tile Toppler
    Unequiping the TU and/or checking the other teams powers/stats before starting seems to be a factor. But could just be coincidence. 
  • LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    I have an update here, the bug being reported featuring Peggy Carter is planned to be fixed in the next update.
  • abmoraz
    abmoraz Posts: 712 Critical Contributor
    LakeStone said:
    I have an update here, the bug being reported featuring Peggy Carter is planned to be fixed in the next update.

Booo!  Fix the multi-year wave bug first.  This bug makes the Shield Level 10 PvE node bearable :(