We’re getting Sentinels!

Options
Xception81
Xception81 Posts: 409 Mover and Shaker
Looks like we might be getting Sentinels starting tomorrow! A new “event” which will probably be similar to the one we had awhile ago for the newest goons. 

Comments

• JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,601 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Now here's hoping AIM and Sentinels get their own fully-fledged events in the future, so we get to see them more often. 
  • Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,192 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'm just hoping they're not as complicated as AIM goons.  Still have no idea who does what haha...
  • UNC_Samurai
    UNC_Samurai Posts: 401 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    bowla33 said:
    Wow..What a cool thing they could have announced on the forums! 
    The data-miners have been talking about this in unofficial chats for a month or so.  Where did they actually break the news?
  • skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 973 Critical Contributor
    Options
    bowla33 said:
    Wow..What a cool thing they could have announced on the forums! 
    The data-miners have been talking about this in unofficial chats for a month or so.  Where did they actually break the news?
    It's in-game already.
  • Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Heroic x men, sentinel value, and daken. What could tie all this x men aproach? On the other hand is really nice that things happen without any new film, I suppose.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,294 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The New Mutants!  It’s actually releasing in theaters on August 28. Just 16 days from now.
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Isn't there a big X-Men thing going on in the comics right now? Sword of X or something.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,618 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Sentinels! Nice! Well OK...actually potentially murderous Skynet but...Sentinels!
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,294 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    DAZ0273 said:
    Sentinels! Nice! Well OK...actually potentially murderous Skynet but...Sentinels!
    Shhhh.  Skynet going online will be the October Surprise of the 2020 US election. I mean, what else would fit with the rest of the year?
  • Michael1957
    Michael1957 Posts: 630 Critical Contributor
    Options
    bluewolf said:
    DAZ0273 said:
    Shhhh.  Skynet going online will be the October Surprise of the 2020 US election. I mean, what else would fit with the rest of the year?
    That would be awesome , it would only take a dozen strategic targets to solve a lot of the country’s problems , ( HYPOTHETICAL don’t harsh me for humor )
  • Jormagund
    Jormagund Posts: 175 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Yes!  Finally!
    Echoing the calls for a specific event, hoping for Nimrod, Master Mold, Wild Sentinels and Nano Sentinels.
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2020
    Options
    Don't let the Sentinels overshadow the real big news: it appears we are FINALLY getting a new Wolverine.  By my reckoning, this is the longest period of time in the history of the game between new Wolverine releases.  Finally our long nightmare is over....
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I think Thor is going to hate one of the Sentinels: 3-turn CD that brings the opponent with the lowest health to the front. Also, the animations are as fast as AIM Scientists. 
  • skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 973 Critical Contributor
    Options
    This game has animations?!?!
     ;) 
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    bluewolf said:
    The New Mutants!  It’s actually releasing in theaters on August 28. Just 16 days from now.
    What's a movie theater?  Is that that big box full of virus that I'll be avoiding?  
  • Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    They use charged tiles atacks. That could be troublesome if allied with certain characters. Like the big puppy.
    Otherwise if sentinels dont hurry up destroying charged tiles, the player will take advantage of them.
    And more surprises yet. I smell new pves! :#