Thassa, Deep Dwelling's ability doesn't work. [Fixed]

Options
FindingHeart8
FindingHeart8 Posts: 2,730 Chairperson of the Boards
Thassa (at least the alternative art version that I purchased) does not exile and return a creature you control at end of turn.

Comments

• Tremayne
    Tremayne Posts: 1,611 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2020
    Options
    Perhaps this is related to the labyrinth of Skophos?

and also it has been reported here: https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/83126/thassa-deep-dwelling-not-exiling-or-even-asking-investigating#latest
  • FindingHeart8
    Options
    Tremayne said:
    Perhaps this is related to the labyrinth of Skophos?

and also it has been reported here: https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/83126/thassa-deep-dwelling-not-exiling-or-even-asking-investigating#latest
    Thanks for the heads up! Sorry I missed it.  I'll direct future commenting to that page.
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Thank you for the feedback!
    This issue is now under investigation.
  • naabaldan
    naabaldan Posts: 444 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    for the current coalition event i can say that using thassa's ability on a mutated creature is doing nothing, usualy i avoid it because the mutation is gone but in case i was trying nothing happened. maybe this is helpful. i any other case it was working normal
  • FindingHeart8
    Options
    Is this going to be fixed in the upcoming maintenance update?  Seriously, not trying to be a jerk but I paid real money to acquire this card weeks ago, I'd like to be able to use it at some point.
  • naabaldan
    Options
    Update: today thassa does one of the following
    Works as intended most of the time
    Does nothing, sometimes
    Autoselect the last creature for its ability and execute it with no interaction at all, rarely

• naabaldan
    Options
    this is still true. today with atv
    thassa does nothing
    auto select and go
    ask to select a creature and than does nothing 
    does as is should
  • madwren
    madwren Posts: 2,227 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2020
    Options
    Hey guys, we might have figured this out over on From the Ashes. Mind testing it out if you have the non-alternate version? 

• The ALT ART Thassa, Deep Dwelling does not work properly.
    • The NORMAL artwork TDD does work properly.

I've been using the beautiful alt art for weeks and was griping about how it doesn't work properly (will only trigger if Greg has a creature out).  My coalitionmates disagreed with me and said it always works fine. So we uploaded videos and turns out that they were using the normal version and I was using the alt art.  I swapped in the normal version and it immediately worked properly again.

• madwren
    madwren Posts: 2,227 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    @Oktagon_Support

Forgot to tag, see post directly above
  • SuperCoolGeezer
    SuperCoolGeezer Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    edited September 2020
    Options
    @Oktagon_Support

Would it be possible for support to refund this alt art Thassa for my 400? mana crystals please. This is not a joke or snarky comment. I, genuinely, would like my mana crystals back and this alt art card (since it doesn't function anyways) removed from my account. Will await your reply, thank you. 
  • ambrosio191
    ambrosio191 Posts: 293 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I inadvertently tested this in CotC today and had the same results as @madwren .  My normal art Thassa, Deep Dwelling trigger just fine without Greg having a creature.  My alternate art one only triggers when Greg has a creature.
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Hi guys,

We're having an issue with Thassa, Deep-Dwelling (Alternative Art) card.
    The card is not working as it should but the fix is already scheduled to the 4.5 release.
    The default art version of the card is working properly, only the Alternative Art version is not.
    For those who purchased the card (Alternative Art) and would like the Mana Crystals to be returned, please get in contact with the Customer Support through Settings -> Help Center.
    Note that in exchange support will also exclude the card (Alternative Art) then from the account.

We appreciate your patience,
    Marcela.